Author Topic: The Kobold Wizard's Dildo Of Enlightenment, +2  (Read 9671 times)

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
Re: The Kobold Wizard's Dildo Of Enlightenment, +2
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 06:04:39 PM »
Have a nice day. Citizens of Alpha Complex are reminded that failure to have a nice day is punishable by summary execution.

The Computer Is Your Friend.

Wow, Paranoia reference, that takes me way back.  :D
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline Amoeba

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 06:10:18 PM »
Now a rule set that just gives the players license to go ape shit right out of the box? That's just so beautifully wrong. I'm gonna have to look into Exalted.

Oh, it gets better in a lot of ways. You get bonuses to the things you do just by making it sound awesome when you describe it. This is because the creatures that manage fate get very very bored and actively help out anyone trying to do something cool.

To be fair though, when I talk about gods I mean them in the eastern religion sense, where every concept, river, and grain of sand has a god. And of course there are things out there that that have had your level of raw power and more for tens of thousands of years or more. But yeah, most things can't compare to you even before you start learning how to abuse your power to tell reality who's boss. It's pretty easy to start with a character who can create people out of nothing for example. And it's made by Whitewolf, masters of interesting fluff.

You can't trust the corebook's representation of how powerful your character is though. If you build an interesting character, chances are you're vastly more powerful than the corebook might lead you to believe. It seems to operate under the assumption you're just throwing on abilities half-haphazardly and don't have any sort of theme going. The game rules more or less mean interesting=powerful.

And I'm fangasming, aren't I?

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 06:21:11 PM »

And I'm fangasming, aren't I?

Be my guest, I sorta had one over Darksun a minute ago.  :D

So gonna have to look into this now...
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline Amoeba

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »
Oh, and given the nature of this forum, I recommend you take a look at the Scroll of Swallowed Darkness. It was Whitewolf's April Fool's joke last year, and is a sixteen page preview of a book that they won't be making. One of these pages includes an artifact whose sole purpose was to allow a Solar to have make love to a mountain. Not the god of the mountain, but the physical mountain itself. Which resulted in a volcanic eruption. Hilarious book with some nice artwork as well.

Offline slpowerhouse

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 06:53:10 PM »
Please, I had a GM be "That one guy" before, though the Dungeon Master's handbook specifically stated that the rules were subject to the GM's whim. That and if you have similar minded people playing the game it is possible to include things like sex and fetishes without grossing anyone out.

And on another note I actually had a female player be that one guy when I've GMed before.

So if I am GMing, I usually allow the players to do what they want to except I look at each event as a situational event and if they have sex/rape another PC/NPC, no descriptive details.  Plus I have always found that a good way to deal with That one guy is the "Rocks fall method" but usually something more creative like,  separating them from the group and killing them with high CR monsters.

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 09:35:56 PM »
You think that's crazy i have seen a five year old be THAT one guy before it was creepy as hell hearing the kid talk about raping a creature that i can't remember the name of
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.