Author Topic: Apparently we're close to rapists... or something  (Read 22862 times)

Offline Amoeba

Re: Apparently we're close to rapists... or something
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2010, 07:19:33 AM »
There are certain educational techniques you can apply in these cases. Try to leave them so they have some teeth left at the end of the lesson.

It was a pretty crowded and I didn't want to make a scene due to her anxiety issues. I did however make sure his fingers cracked and snapped when I pulled his hand away. Part me of me very much hopes that he was an artist and that was his good hand.

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2010, 09:07:46 AM »
nice and that is the kind of thing that makes me glad I don't have younger sisters
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline Abtakha

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »
One thing to consider is words mean different things to different people - bitch becoming a 'good' word to feminists is a decent example I think - or black being what those of a more African decent prefer to be called (at the time of slavery black was the more negative term - black of soul type connotations) - there are women (and men) who simply DO NOT KNOW what these words mean. :-\
I salute you for a calmer head than mine, if I'd caught some guy with his hands up MY little sisters skirt I doubt he'd have had a hand TO remove. :-[
There will be exceptions to everything I say, without exception

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2010, 05:29:42 PM »

Sadly some things did happen. I caught some guy with his hand up her   skirt at one point. Found the fact that somebody would do that rather   shocking, especially since I was standing right next to her at the time.   I'm a big guy, and yet he just ignored the bruiser standing next   to her.

Castration.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline Spacebird

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2010, 04:37:47 PM »
    Being mute made things a good bit worse. If I had been just chaperoning   her, I think I could've kept anything from happening, but with her   friends there and her not being able to speak, things didn't go too   well. Noone dragged her off at least. And she knew what moe is, but she   has pretty severe self-esteem and anxiety issues. She didn't think she   qualified.

Sadly some things did happen. I caught some guy with his hand up her   skirt at one point. Found the fact that somebody would do that rather   shocking, especially since I was standing right next to her at the time.   I'm a big guy, and yet he just ignored the bruiser standing next   to her.

Wow. Now THERE is someone who needs to be thrown into Genpop at Ryker's Island dressed in a tutu with "mole" (not moe, mole. Prison slang for molester) tattoed on his forehead.
That, unfortunately is exactly the kind of vermin that gives rise to skewed studies and screaming that it's the fantasy material at fault while completely denying personal responsibility for the difference between fantasy and shit you just don't do. EVER.

Just a suggestion, if your stepsister hasn't been forever scared off going out in public invest in some accupressure lessons. If you know where the nerve clusters are you can cause excruciating and lasting pain without ever leaving a mark that qualifies as evidence.

Offline fixet

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2010, 05:34:58 PM »
yes, you're all regular rambo(es)

I know it's not any of my business, and I was going to just let it go, but with all the helpful advice being thrown around, fuck it
what I can't possibly grasp is why you would let your 13 year old sister go to a con dressed like that?
I mean, I understand you may have wanted her to get to terms with her insecurities, anxiety, or whatnot, but you know what cons are, and you know what kind of people go there

you have to take care of your goddamn sister, man
not derpbetuffguycastrate
take care of her

I know it's easy being the general after the battle, but fucking christ, man

Offline Abtakha

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2010, 09:36:04 PM »
I for one, wouldn't have a lot of say over where my sister goes, my comment was more an indication of anger management issues on my part.
As for letting them go dressed like that, they dress as the magazines they read tell them to dress (or so I assume listening to them) in the fashions the magazines tell them are 'cool'. which makes me extra glad I live where I do, makes a lot of the so called fashions simply impractical ;D
There will be exceptions to everything I say, without exception

Offline Amoeba

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2010, 07:56:35 AM »
yes, you're all regular rambo(es)
If this is meant to apply to me, I just want to point out I'm 6' 4", weigh around three-hundred-fifty pounds, and boxed while I was in highschool, which I only got out of this year. Bruiser is an accurate description for me.

I know it's not any of my business, and I was going to just let it go, but with all the helpful advice being thrown around, fuck it
what I can't possibly grasp is why you would let your 13 year old sister go to a con dressed like that?
I mean, I understand you may have wanted her to get to terms with her insecurities, anxiety, or whatnot, but you know what cons are, and you know what kind of people go there
While I get that now, I'm surprised that you think it's unreasonable for me to have thought a thirteen year old girl wouldn't get molested while standing next to me. I did expect creeps to try and talk to her, but since I was there with her I didn't think anything would happen. And while this doesn't make too much difference, I'd never actually been to a convention before so I was under-prepared in terms of the difficulty of keeping track of the girls.

That said, I don't think letting her go dressed that way was a mistake. The mistake was letting myself get distracted by the crazy shit around me. Nothing happened after I caught to guy with his hand up her skirt because I made sure it didn't.

you have to take care of your goddamn sister, man
not derpbetuffguycastrate
take care of her
Agreed. I just expected the "tuffguy" thing to act as a helluva good deterrent.

I know it's easy being the general after the battle, but fucking christ, man
Oh yeah, I made plenty of mistakes. They were based on what I think were reasonable assumptions though.

Just   a suggestion, if your stepsister hasn't been forever scared off going   out in public invest in some accupressure lessons. If you know where the   nerve clusters are you can cause excruciating and lasting pain without   ever leaving a mark that qualifies as evidence.
I wouldn't worry about leaving evidence if someone did something like that again. Either they say something, I get off lightly or completely due to the situation, and they have to deal with being arrested, or they keep quiet because they were trying to molest a young girl and don't want people to find out. I mangled the one guys fingers and he barely made a sound, so I don't think I've got anything to worry about.

I   for one, wouldn't have a lot of say over where my sister goes, my   comment was more an indication of anger management issues on my part.
As   for letting them go dressed like that, they dress as the magazines they   read tell them to dress (or so I assume listening to them) in the   fashions the magazines tell them are 'cool'. which makes me extra glad I   live where I do, makes a lot of the so called fashions simply   impractical ;D
I probably have a lot of say over what my stepsister does, but I'm a big softy and have trouble telling her no. Luckily she's not really the type to follow fashions, but she likes the Gothic Lolita style and wanted to wear the dress, since she never wore it before because she was afraid of how much she'd stand out in public.

Offline fixet

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2010, 11:41:16 AM »
no, the tough guy crap was not directed at you

I have three younger sisters, and I've had my share of this stuff, I'm just speaking from sympathy

Offline Spacebird

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2010, 04:16:18 PM »
If this is meant to apply to me, I just want to point out I'm 6' 4", weigh around three-hundred-fifty pounds, and boxed while I was in highschool, which I only got out of this year. Bruiser is an accurate description for me.
While I get that now, I'm surprised that you think it's unreasonable for me to have thought a thirteen year old girl wouldn't get molested while standing next to me. I did expect creeps to try and talk to her, but since I was there with her I didn't think anything would happen. And while this doesn't make too much difference, I'd never actually been to a convention before so I was under-prepared in terms of the difficulty of keeping track of the girls.

That said, I don't think letting her go dressed that way was a mistake. The mistake was letting myself get distracted by the crazy shit around me. Nothing happened after I caught to guy with his hand up her skirt because I made sure it didn't.
Agreed. I just expected the "tuffguy" thing to act as a helluva good deterrent.
Oh yeah, I made plenty of mistakes. They were based on what I think were reasonable assumptions though.
 I wouldn't worry about leaving evidence if someone did something like that again. Either they say something, I get off lightly or completely due to the situation, and they have to deal with being arrested, or they keep quiet because they were trying to molest a young girl and don't want people to find out. I mangled the one guys fingers and he barely made a sound, so I don't think I've got anything to worry about.
I probably have a lot of say over what my stepsister does, but I'm a big softy and have trouble telling her no. Luckily she's not really the type to follow fashions, but she likes the Gothic Lolita style and wanted to wear the dress, since she never wore it before because she was afraid of how much she'd stand out in public.

I certainly don't think it was unreasonable for her to go in the Goth Loli outfit, it's a head to toe thing ( if I recall correctly) although I think it's inappropriate to touch a woman uninvited even if she's dressed as Vampirella. You get crowds, you get opportunistic predators who think they can take advantage of said crowd easily.

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2010, 04:38:00 PM »

I certainly don't think it was unreasonable for her to go in the Goth Loli outfit, it's a head to toe thing ( if I recall correctly) although I think it's inappropriate to touch a woman uninvited even if she's dressed as Vampirella. You get crowds, you get opportunistic predators who think they can take advantage of said crowd easily.

Otaku watch too much hentai.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2010, 09:17:42 PM »

Otaku watch too much hentai.
actually he is more correct then most people think. there are a lot of things that go down at cons that most people don't even think about when they go there but they happen(molestation for one)
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2010, 04:31:22 PM »
actually he is more correct then most people think. there are a lot of things that go down at cons that most people don't even think about when they go there but they happen(molestation for one)

Of all the fucking Japanese cultural nuances to emulate... (I get to do Chikan Lol)

Or is it just the ramifications of letting a heard of basement dwellers with Asperger's Syndrome out into the light to see boobies up close?

Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2010, 05:08:06 PM »
I have this odd urge to do a game called "Chikan Boo" which crosses the Japanese fetish for molesting girls on trains with the disguised giant chicken from Animaniacs.

"Oh you wear a disguise to look like human guys, but you're not a man, you're a chikan, Boo."

What can I say? Life's been weird lately...

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2010, 05:10:43 PM »
I have this odd urge to do a game called "Chikan Boo"

I stopped reading there. I'll get back to ya when I can breath again. LMAO  :D
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls