devolution

Author Topic: Can you add a girl to a saved game ?  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Flowersteel

Can you add a girl to a saved game ?
« on: September 25, 2010, 05:58:48 PM »
Ive begun compiling a slave pack, and I started testing it. But I didnt know if I added a new slave to the file later - if it would be available in the game I had already started ? Its a bit annoying having to resart in order to test.

Also the checkbox in the WMeditor 0.70 called "Catacombs" - does it work now ? and what does it do ?

Great game btw. Props!

- Flowersteel

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: Can you add a girl to a saved game ?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 06:45:34 PM »
You should be able to add girls in mid game. Just add the folders and the girlsx file and they should appear.

Catacombs means the girl is found in the catacombs rather than walking about town, or in the slave markets.

Glad you're enjoying the game :)

Offline Flowersteel

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 07:30:51 PM »
Hi Doc,

I really am. Once RL dies down a bit, and Im finished with my first girl packs, Ill look at those scripts you wanted done. Id be happy to add some fluff.

It looks like the catacombs flag works fine for normal girls. Is it also a functional feature for random girls ?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 07:56:37 PM »
I really am. Once RL dies down a bit, and Im finished with my first girl packs, Ill look at those scripts you wanted done. Id be happy to add some fluff.

Well, it needs a bit of work from me first :) The old one still works, but it's a little unmaintained at the moment. The new one is about 70% done. I hope. It keeps growing :)

It looks like the catacombs flag works fine for normal girls. Is it also a functional feature for random girls ?

Should do. There are random girls, demon girls for instance, that are only found in the catacombs.

Offline Flowersteel

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 08:45:44 PM »
Ok thanks, had only set demon girls to Not Human, since the tooltip said to not use the catacombs flag.

Question concerning random girls: Under the mini-image it says the filename of the girl, not the description. This a bug ?

Offline slpowerhouse

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 12:26:59 PM »
Ok thanks, had only set demon girls to Not Human, since the tooltip said to not use the catacombs flag.

Question concerning random girls: Under the mini-image it says the filename of the girl, not the description. This a bug ?

No this is not a bug. In the editor the random girls are templates and each template is allowed to have one description for all random girls of that type. Most of the released random girl's only use the type of girl as a description. if you want to change this use the WMedit tool and open the .rgirls file you want to edit with it.