devolution

Author Topic: Can you mod the game to have more sex per week?  (Read 8550 times)

Offline Zellio

Can you mod the game to have more sex per week?
« on: January 07, 2011, 06:24:54 AM »
Yes?  No?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: Can you mod the game to have more sex per week?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 07:51:12 AM »
I take it you mean allow the player more interaction options a week? As opposed to giving the whores more customers?

Answer is "no, not by means of the config file". Although if someone were thinking of fiddling with it, that would be a good option to add.

Offline Flowersteel

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 12:05:22 PM »
In that vein, it would be nice if you could also choose the max number of customers a single girl can see in a day in the config file (Im guessing its set at 8 at the moment).

Offline Zellio

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 09:50:18 PM »
I take it you mean allow the player more interaction options a week? As opposed to giving the whores more customers?

Answer is "no, not by means of the config file". Although if someone were thinking of fiddling with it, that would be a good option to add.

Is there a way to add more player interactions outside of the config file then?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 01:28:06 AM »
Yeah, if you don't mind editing C++ files and compiling the program. There's a variable g_Talkcount that controls how many interactions you get.

I believe hot888 is looking at adding an entry into the config file for this.

Offline Zellio

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 03:47:34 AM »
Yeah, if you don't mind editing C++ files and compiling the program. There's a variable g_Talkcount that controls how many interactions you get.

I believe hot888 is looking at adding an entry into the config file for this.

I thought as much...  sadly I am an IT whose only experience in programming is BASIC and HTML...

Offline hot888

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 02:28:57 PM »
I am looking into doing this but the reference script is eluding me.   I thought I had it done but of course it crashed when I compiled it.  (It is personal now so I will figure it out.  >:( )  There is a lot of code to read but I am doing it myself because I learn better that way.

As for now if want it right away tell me how many interactions you want I will compile the new settings for you.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 02:36:28 PM by hot888 »

Offline Zellio

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 07:26:31 PM »
How many can you currently do?  20?  (I never count)  Make it 2000.  I'll backup the game and use this for... testing purposes  ::) ;)

Offline hot888

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 09:32:48 PM by hot888 »

Offline bighawk

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 05:22:06 AM »
Jeez. Whether talking two thousand or implementing one thousand... overkill, much? I think you could've gotten pretty much the same result by taking it to 100, huh? Well, wha'evah. I'm just gonna look at it as Infinite Use, and thank you kindly, this'll work well for my easy-plays. Hm, hm, off to plot how to best use this.

Offline hot888

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 03:09:04 PM »
I have an adding machine keypad with a 00 next to the arrow key.  So changing the code took me all of a few hot key hits arrow and 00.  lol  SO the overkill was just basically being a bit rushed to get it done and back to my c++ studies.   :D

Offline Zero_Profile

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 01:35:38 AM »
okay revise that it does work, however is there a possibility to add this function to RAPE as well. for it seems to only work with the sex act all other interactions are still limited
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 01:38:50 AM by Zero_Profile »

Offline Samu

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 01:51:20 PM »
wait, wasn't the cheat mode included with unlimited interactions?

Offline hot888

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 07:29:10 PM »
Are you talking The tortured allowed only once a week?  I just did the rape function on one girl a dozen or so times to try it out and it worked.  Torture is different but I can take a look at it.

Offline crouler

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 01:38:49 PM »
Is it possivble to make it so when having sex with your girls, it shows a picture according to the action you do, instead of just showing a profile picture?