Author Topic: Brothel Names  (Read 12650 times)

Offline trex

• Donator
Brothel Names
« on: November 06, 2009, 10:31:00 AM »
I'm sure this has been mentioned but I think that was on the old forums, I'd like to ask what you guys call your brothels. I usually try to name them something strange if its a seedy place or associate the name with the play style I've chosen for that particular run at the game. Something else I'd like to know is how much in debt can one go before its game over? (The only idea I have with that is you must be at least above *-2,100,000,000) ::)

Offline Solo761

• Administrator
Re: Brothel Names
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 10:51:05 AM »
I usually name them as "saddsfgs", "hgfhrfdg", "jhwefrds" or what ever my fingers hit at that time :).

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 11:08:39 AM »
Very Creative I see you like to cut to the chase then hey? Well, it beats sitting there stumped trying to think of a fitting yet totally frivolous, there's dungeons waiting to be filled!

Offline Zeus

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 12:03:56 PM »
i name my Brothel mostly Wallhalla, 7Heaven or something like this... ^^ 
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 12:19:15 PM »
If I'm testing, then I call them x, y, z, a, b, c

If I'm confident the software is stable, I call them "The Kennels", "The Pound", "The Cattle Pen", "The Meat Locker", "The Petting Zoo" and "The Knocking Shop"

With variations on a theme, depending on mood :)

Offline Savagefrog

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 07:35:51 PM »
Names I have used Whore Mart, Whores R Us an Cums Alot when in funny mood. STD Service an Crabs U Get when I don't fell well so mood will always play a part in my names for them.

Offline Cheese3

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 09:51:39 PM »
I'm very creative, I name the "One" "Two" "Three" and so on...

Offline Shutup9100

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 10:11:31 PM »
I have a copy of the DSM IV right next to my desk, so whenever I can't think of a name I just open to a random page and use whatever mental disorder that is on the page.

Offline morbriner

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 10:22:25 PM »
i generally name them,tails or bit o tail , or something in that style
or if i am trying for a majority of one type of girl i'll build the name in that style like killers =dangerous girls ,hells belles =demon girls,that kind of thing.

Offline fg109

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 12:38:51 AM »
Wow, I guess I'm abnormal because I name by brothels stuff like Final Heaven, Sunset Mansion, Lavender House, Rose Manor, Moonflower, etc.

Offline Krayben

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 12:41:15 AM »
Wow, I guess I'm abnormal because I name by brothels stuff like Final Heaven, Sunset Mansion, Lavender House, Rose Manor, Moonflower, etc.

I have a simple naming policy. I name mine Morningwood, Barleyholme, Silverholme, things similar.

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 04:41:56 AM »
Something else I'd like to know is how much in debt can one go before its game over?
I think it's supposed to limit you to -5000 before game over. Not sure if that's currently working or not.

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 05:26:25 AM »
I just name it acording to the function or characteristic of the girls I intendo to put in the brothel.
Breedery for the girl I keep getting knocked up, Farm for the girl I shall keep inseminating, Daughters for the girls daughters...
(Had trouble getting there since version 1.28)

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 02:27:53 PM »
For every new version, I always start with "Rising Sun."

Offline Midnight_Amratha

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 06:12:35 PM »
this is probably herecy but since adding the +5rooms button and disabling additional brothels, do you think you need to come up with more than one name?
The line between lunacy and genious is very thin.
So far i haven't been able to find it.