Poll

Should the jobs of 'Beast Carer' and 'Beast Capture' be merged into 'Beast Mistress'?

Yes - merge them.
25 (64.1%)
No - don't merge them.
6 (15.4%)
Meh, I don't care
8 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Beastly poll  (Read 3786 times)

Offline Anon21

Beastly poll
« on: August 01, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »
I don't know about you, but I find the number of beasts just piles up. And in the early game it's annoying to allocate all the miscellaneous jobs that need doing and find that there's nobody left over to man the brothel. :D

I propose to merge two boring jobs (Beast Carer and Beast Capture) into one new job (Beast Mistress).

I also propose that a 'Beast Mistress' should be a non-slave job, and to make it interesting I'll see if I can add a new event or two. :-)

Please vote in the poll and/or post your opinion in the thread.

P.S. If I do implement this I'll make sure that it does not break save game compatibility with earlier patches of mine (as best as I can).
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 12:47:56 PM by Anon21 »

Offline fires_flair

Re: Beastly poll
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 05:30:12 PM »
ok, I personally hate having non-slave jobs. I personally inslave all the girls who go into my dongeon, so I have very few free girls (and I don't like having to free a girl just to assign her as a matron, etc)
so, as it is something that could make things more difficult, could this be something that is added to the config (maybe just a free girl jobs = true, or something)other wise I like the idea of merging the two jobs (I always forget to assign animal care)

Offline Anon21

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 10:19:41 PM »
ok, I personally hate having non-slave jobs. I personally inslave all the girls who go into my dongeon, so I have very few free girls (and I don't like having to free a girl just to assign her as a matron, etc)
so, as it is something that could make things more difficult, could this be something that is added to the config (maybe just a free girl jobs = true, or something)other wise I like the idea of merging the two jobs (I always forget to assign animal care)

OK, you have a good point.  I think what I'll do is allow slaves to do the job, but have an increased chance of runaway for slaves on that job (as you're sending them out to the jungle with weapons, or whatever :-P).

Offline Anon21

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 11:12:30 AM »
Right - it's done.  See last post in http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=845.msg13542#new