devolution

Author Topic: what all mods are there?  (Read 4800 times)

Offline nomad1984

what all mods are there?
« on: July 18, 2012, 01:15:40 AM »
I think this forum needs a mod list, i see many different versions while reading through the forums, but I can not make heads or tails of which are which, what does what, and who did who... *the exception being some of my slave girls, in which case the answer is "anyone with a nickel."

Ive tried Crazy's mod *the name of it escapes me* but so far its extremely nice, can not wait til its more complete so i can have my whores feeding the home less some kilbasa *talk about role reversal...*

Anyway I can get an understandable list of the mods so I know what to search for? id like to try the others out as well

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: what all mods are there?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 03:29:05 AM »
Anon's Mod (Anon21)
WM: EX (Future)
crazy's Mod (crazy) - wip
Aika's Mod (Aika) - wip

There is more but rest are minor updates that don't really change all that much. I think these are all of the 'bigger' mods.
Like what we're doing?

Offline nomad1984

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 11:40:09 AM »
thanks Xela

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 03:13:13 PM »
Sorry to trouble you, Xela or whoever, but where can I find Anon's Mod?
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 06:41:23 PM »
Flares posted the sourcecode version couple of days ago. Just grab that and compile it, I don't there is a ready to use version anywhere on this forum.
Like what we're doing?

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 06:51:57 PM »
it shouldn't be just the source code, 'cause I have no use for the source code, it should have all the altered files ready to be applied to the game *scratches head*

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 06:55:23 PM »
it shouldn't be just the source code, 'cause I have no use for the source code, it should have all the altered files ready to be applied to the game *scratches head*

My bad, it is both, source and compiled .exe! I missed the exe when I glanced into the archive.
Like what we're doing?