Author Topic: so lore for whore master  (Read 4316 times)

Offline Lafate

so lore for whore master
« on: March 12, 2011, 06:43:48 AM »
has any dev of the game or dev of a girl in the game made like new country/lands like captured faries from the far north or something like that

Offline TF

Re: so lore for whore master
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 01:38:12 PM »
There hasn't been a lot of that kind of thing... I think your best bet would be to look for girls from specialized animes, since that's often how girl packs are compiled. Aside from that, there monster packs (Mehzerz' in particular) of random girls have the most "unique" girls (slime girls, werewolves, zombies, fairies, etc.) If the mood struck you, you could take some of those random girls and create unique stories and profiles for them.

Offline Lafate

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »
Ya I know about all the packs just wondering if anyone actually set up some kind of kingdom outside crossgate maybe

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 07:45:59 PM »
Nope. No one as yet. Talked about adding towns to the area outside the city itself, but never got much past the talking stage.

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 06:59:41 PM »
I figure crossgate is just another name for Commoragh. A dark city lost in the void of warped reality

You and your pack of raiders steal girls from all over the galaxy and bring them back there to do fun things

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 07:07:12 PM »
I kind of think of the game as a 13th century town on earth, with some sort of time/dimensional anomoly in the catacombs (basically the game's story already.) I have a terrible imagination to start with though, so I'd be too embarrassed to share my ideas and instead use descriptions etc. in packs I add from wiki.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.