devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1024890 times)

Offline TZHawk

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #720 on: May 02, 2013, 11:55:08 AM »
getting a connection closed by remote server error on my end, not sure whats going on here.
Any hope for a mirror?
Nevermind
Managed to bypass it with Jdownloader somehow.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 12:54:36 PM by TZHawk »

Offline endospore

« Reply #721 on: May 04, 2013, 06:38:21 PM »
Just a heads up that I'm gonna be tinkering around in the source code, trying to add traits change dialogue and wording and a couple other things. I have no experience coding, like at all, so it'll be slow going, but I'll still post anything I manage to figure out and add in. I'd like to see more negative traits, personally (Like Chubby, Mean Spirited, things like that) so I'm ognna see if I can't add them in myself :P

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #722 on: May 06, 2013, 10:41:14 AM »
Hey better to try than not to. I probably got the same experience as you. :D
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline endospore

« Reply #723 on: May 06, 2013, 02:59:58 PM »
Fortunately, I'm not trying to do anything too intense. I just want to add traits, change the opening text (I couldn't find a script for it, so I assume it's in the code itself) and maybe change the placement of a couple map icons.

I already know how traits and customers work, so it's just a matter of finding out where to put new traits and new customer types, and making sure I don't miss a spot that could cause a crash :P

Offline endospore

« Reply #724 on: May 06, 2013, 06:09:39 PM »
Edit again: Fixed that problem, too. Now I'm not getting any errors, and it looks like the code debugged successfully. I just need to figure out how to compile and run it now to really test it out. I'm almost there!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:25:28 PM by endospore »

Offline Lashevro

« Reply #725 on: May 08, 2013, 10:25:19 PM »
I just started playing this mod and I thought I'd chime in with a few issues I've noticed (idk if they've been mentioned here before cause I only read to about page 8 ):

1:Oral sex skill is not improved by items with +x to all sex skills like tiger leotard, probably also unaffected by items that -x to all sex skills, also it's not included in the editor so I can't change these with my extremely limited knowledge.
2;Oral sex is not increased when requesting/forcing blowjobs in the dungeon
3:The "Home" icon leads simply to a blank page, and I have to close the program to leave.
4:Whenever I click the "Manage Brothel" button the program crashes, so I can't buy birth control, or even set it to auto buy (set customer chance to impregnate to 0 for now).
5:Assigning a gang to "guard" does not increase brothel security, unless negative values are supposed to be a good thing here...

Otherwise, I'm loving the mod, keep up the good work!

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #726 on: May 08, 2013, 11:51:40 PM »
I just started playing this mod and I thought I'd chime in with a few issues I've noticed (idk if they've been mentioned here before cause I only read to about page 8 ):

1:Oral sex skill is not improved by items with +x to all sex skills like tiger leotard, probably also unaffected by items that -x to all sex skills, also it's not included in the editor so I can't change these with my extremely limited knowledge.
3:The "Home" icon leads simply to a blank page, and I have to close the program to leave.
4:Whenever I click the "Manage Brothel" button the program crashes, so I can't buy birth control, or even set it to auto buy (set customer chance to impregnate to 0 for now).
5:Assigning a gang to "guard" does not increase brothel security, unless negative values are supposed to be a good thing here...

Otherwise, I'm loving the mod, keep up the good work!

I can't help you with 2,3, or 4, but you can edit the OralSex and TittySex stats by opening the girlsx files in Notepad, and manually entering the values.  As to 5, you need to assign a girl or two to "Security" (under general) to raise that stat.  The gangs only deal with other gangs.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Lashevro

« Reply #727 on: May 08, 2013, 11:59:24 PM »
I can't help you with 2,3, or 4, but you can edit the OralSex and TittySex stats by opening the girlsx files in Notepad, and manually entering the values.  As to 5, you need to assign a girl or two to "Security" (under general) to raise that stat.  The gangs only deal with other gangs.

Thanks, I hadn't thought of editing the stat on the girls themselves, just on the items, and I didn't realize gangs only  dealt with gangs... Was it like that in original and I just never noticed? Come to think of it I don't know as there was a visible security stat in the original...

Offline GonDra

« Reply #728 on: May 09, 2013, 07:42:08 AM »
The item file should also be editable with a text editor.

Is there a list of all the changes that a updated editor would need?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #729 on: May 09, 2013, 11:18:00 AM »
Thanks, I hadn't thought of editing the stat on the girls themselves, just on the items, and I didn't realize gangs only  dealt with gangs... Was it like that in original and I just never noticed? Come to think of it I don't know as there was a visible security stat in the original...
I know that the security stat was visible in EX, but I don't know about the original.  I'm pretty sure that gangs have only ever dealt with gangs, though.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Lashevro

« Reply #730 on: May 09, 2013, 08:03:26 PM »
Ack! Ran out of rooms... Edited my save so my brothel has plenty now, but no managment screen is kinda getting annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?

Offline crazy

« Reply #731 on: May 09, 2013, 09:51:47 PM »
That is a script issue which i havent messed with much but easily fixable
I just dl the version I have posted and all of this works fine for me..  Try a fresh download of the game.
Nope it doesnt this is something I'm going look at fixing sooner or later but for now only if a girl is doing it does it go up.  Also in the newest version security cant go into the negative
Was it like that in original and I just never noticed? Come to think of it I don't know as there was a visible security stat in the original...
Yes it was like that already but you couldnt see what ur security stat was at.  That was added at some point so people could tell

Is there a list of all the changes that a updated editor would need?
OralSex skill  TittySex skill  and underwear item type...  I think that is all

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #732 on: May 09, 2013, 10:41:51 PM »
To help people out, I've edited the items files to separate out the underwear as a different item category.

I've attached an edited version of items.itemsx.
I've attached an edited version of Endospore's legendary.itemsx.

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #733 on: May 10, 2013, 04:32:22 AM »

The reason for crashes is that you used the game editor( from “\Docs&Tools\Character & Item Editor”) to revalue Pregnancy/Prostitution/etc. config. To avoid this you have to manually edit values in “config.xml” in the directory: “\Resources\Data”. Also using the game editor deletes the clinic, center, arena and movies from the map.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 04:33:56 AM by MrKlaus »

Offline Lashevro

« Reply #734 on: May 14, 2013, 10:22:51 PM »
Thank you! reextracting the config file fixed my problems!