devolution

Author Topic: Noob Dungeon Question. :)  (Read 3207 times)

Offline Mr Flirty

Noob Dungeon Question. :)
« on: November 13, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
Hey guys,
Been messing about with WM (1.30.3 Beta) and enjoying it a lot but there are a question relating to elements of the game I don't understand.
My question is this - what is the purpose of the dungeon? It's full of girls at the moment (my gangs are set to kidnapping) and while I can sell them I can't really do anything else with them. How can I get these girls to do other tasks such as work in my brother? It seems I can only release them after I've branded them a slave. Am I meant to torture them until they work for me or what is the go?
BTW has anyone made a big guide or walkthrough for this game as yet? I'm searching everywhere but to no avail.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 08:33:05 PM by Mr Flirty »

Offline Cheese3

• Donator
Re: Noob Dungeon Question. :)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 08:47:08 PM »
I've been able to release girls into a brothel even when their rebel is high. As for the purpose of the dungeon itself, I think you can only torture the girls or brand them as a slave, or stop feeding them when they are in the dungeon.
As for the guide/walkthrough, I believe there was talk of it, but nothing as of yet. I think.

Offline Mr Flirty

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 08:51:42 PM »
Ahhh! I see what I'm doing wrong. Didn't realise you had to 'release' the girls. I thought that was freeing them and sending them away. *slaps head*

Thanks heaps! :)

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 03:23:26 AM »
Ahhh! I see what I'm doing wrong. Didn't realise you had to 'release' the girls. I thought that was freeing them and sending them away. *slaps head*

Thanks heaps! :)

That confused me at first too. :p
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline necno

• Core Developer
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 03:43:50 PM »
Yet another point against games without any pre-design.
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)