Author Topic: Off-Topic:  (Read 163931 times)

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Re: Off-Topic:
« Reply #195 on: November 29, 2009, 09:53:26 PM »
What Book do you guys recommend from a person who only voluntarily read 1 series as of now?

What genres are you into?  I know some very good sci-fi, fantasy, and alternate history series, maybe a few good thrillers.  There are some evocative (that's the best description I could come up with) urban fantasy series I've read - I wouldn't say they're good, but if you liked movies like Underworld, you may enjoy them.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Savagefrog

« Reply #196 on: November 30, 2009, 05:01:55 AM »
Anyone know a game called Sim School, been trying to find it but having no luck. I heard it was like the slavemaker game an wanted to give it a try.

Offline Solo761

• Administrator
« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2009, 05:03:30 AM »
What Book do you guys recommend from a person who only voluntarily read 1 series as of now?

If you like fantasy and humor try M.Y.T.H series from Robert Asprin, or for sci-fi humor try Phule's Company series from the same author. Although it's not that sci-fi-ish, it's set in the future, but future is not the main point of it.

If you're more for hardcore sci-fi try something from Larry Niven, he has a large number of books set in his universe called "Known Space", start with Ringworlds series.

For starters you may read "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex" from Larry Niven, it's also not sci-fi-ish, it's a short discussion on how hard would it be for Superman to mate :) .

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2009, 05:30:43 AM »
Anyone know a game called Sim School, been trying to find it but having no luck. I heard it was like the slavemaker game an wanted to give it a try.

There's Hentai High School, which was discussed a few pages back, if that's what you mean.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Savagefrog

« Reply #199 on: November 30, 2009, 05:58:19 AM »
I have hentai high school, this is a different game.

Offline dcb42

« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2009, 08:37:22 AM »

I think this is the one you're looking for:

http://www.easy-share.com/1906875727/sexed.swf

If memory serves it's a neat game but might not be entirely complete.

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2009, 10:36:16 AM »
SexEd isn't as incomplete as it is not balanced.  It's actually EXTREMELY easy and needs some tweaks to the game play to make it worthwhile.  The guy who built it was working on a revamped version, but it ended up getting corrupted and he decided to stop, which is a shame.  I loved the concept of that game.

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2009, 10:44:32 AM »
That said, there was another game:  Master.

http://www.papurukoneko.com/master/

I don't think it's been worked on since May, and it was a bit buggy, but it was functional.  Might be what you're looking for.

Offline Savagefrog

« Reply #203 on: November 30, 2009, 04:09:16 PM »
Thanks guys sexed one is the game I heard about but the guy called it sim school. What program do I need to open a swf, I seem to be missing it.

Offline Solo761

• Administrator
« Reply #204 on: November 30, 2009, 04:17:10 PM »
Just drop it into your internet browser, it's flash file, it should open it. If not google for some flash player.

Offline Savagefrog

« Reply #205 on: November 30, 2009, 04:43:45 PM »
Thanks Solo.

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2009, 09:26:31 PM »
http://www.irfanview.com/

It'll do flash and regular images.  Great for viewing just about anything.

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #207 on: December 03, 2009, 07:50:32 PM »
All's quiet in the forums today...what's everyone up to?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #208 on: December 03, 2009, 08:00:57 PM »
Rewriting every gold transaction in the game, at the moment. And fiddling with Training Quest 2 in between times.

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
« Reply #209 on: December 03, 2009, 08:07:04 PM »
Part burn out, part school work, part the fucking cold where I'm at.