Author Topic: Build your own robot girl  (Read 6592 times)

Offline Zephy

Build your own robot girl
« on: May 12, 2017, 11:58:29 AM »
Heya! So admittedly, this is my first post to a forum site like this, so if I put this in the wrong place or something, please do tell me.

So I recently started playing this game, and I had an idea for a character that I thought would be fun, but had no idea how to implement it, since I don't know how to use the script editor, and I couldn't figure how to use the item editor is such a way to get around it. The idea was for the player to be able to find items in game (via shop or catacombs) that they can use to assemble a new type of random girl. Like, you send out someone to the catacombs, boom, they came back with, say, a robot torso. Then you go and find a head in the shop, etc etc, boom, you've got the parts. Once you get them all, you use them in the player inventory or something and bang, new girl added.

I was trying to make it myself, but again, I find the script editor to be a tad confusing. If anyone happens to have some sort of link to a post on how to work the editor, or maybe just other ways I could get it to work, I'd appreciate the help!

Thank you very much.

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
Re: Build your own robot girl
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 02:04:50 PM »
You could use the same idea for a Genie bottle and get a girl.

Offline Zephy

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 12:12:41 PM »
You could use it for a couple things. Genie girl, robot girl, wanna use a summon ritual, cool, go for it, How about a grow-your-own-Alraune kit? Yeah, sure. I'm just not meeting with much success trying to make it.

Offline MrAOTR

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 07:32:07 PM »
What about a mission to the catacombs in which (maybe randomized) your girl comes across different robot parts to assemble it?
-Everybody wants to be a lion until it's time to do lion shit...

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 06:01:32 PM »
Good idea, I'll save this for later
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug