Poll

What does everyone want me to work on after the pack updates?

Moar Packs (something the others haven't done yet.)
Moar Items (Hey we could always use more items.)
Ehh, just work on something.
R565, dude just relax. Everyone works on their own stuff.
Hey work on something crazy.
Didn't you say that the others don't like to work on certain things? Work on that!
Work on AA2 stuff. (Yes I play it, nothing special really.)

Author Topic: R565's Game Item Packs (or one big pack)  (Read 69828 times)

Offline dmotrl

Re: R565's Game Item Packs (or one big pack)
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2014, 09:45:17 AM »
....I had a feeling that was Rumia, but I didn't really check. :'(  Thanks for pointing it out. I'll put that on the backlog of things to fix.
Yeah, what tipped me off was the lack of a hat, different ribbon, different hair, and lack of wings (and different clothes; while characters are drawn with alternate costumes, they rarely don another character's wardrobe entirely) :P  Well, that and the fact that Flan has a lot of good "Combat" pictures involving Laevateinn and/or beam/bullet spam.  I actually did Remi and Flan profiles on my copy, although my pictures are incomplete (and they're almost as overpowered as they are in Touhou ...).

Plus, even if I made them their true age, the game would revert it.
Yeah, once you get over a certain age you have to either go "Unknown" (in which case, if you feel like making the age known, you can just put it in the profile) or deal with the game reverting it.

I also think that girls die eventually of old age since they aren't exactly demons
Can they?  I mean, I've never had a game go on for the ... like, 60+ years it would take for some of them to reach 99, but even then Lolita Wands and Elixirs of Youth aren't that extravagantly rare.  (Or I've just been extremely lucky)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 10:11:01 AM by dmotrl »

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2014, 11:36:10 AM »
Yeah, I think i'll do more Touhou girls...(If I did all of them overpowered, they would absolutely break the game and people would only want those girls in their brothel making money.) I think I had a game on my laptop (RIP) that was over 60 game years. I had a girl that was about 95 and I had a good/neutral play-through. I really don't like to go evil but I think I can try. But I did had many girls over my lifetime, I also had lots of kids (surprisingly no incest). ???  You must be lucky, cause I hardly get those. (That and I have lots of items.)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 12:10:18 PM by R565 »
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2014, 08:13:51 PM »
Hey guys, it's me....and before you say anything, no I haven't forgotten what I said. I just have been busy trying to get my life back in order. For instance, i'm currently looking for a job and I haven't had much time making packs or getting to editing my old packs to make the size smaller. Either way don't count me out of the game yet guys.... 8)  Plus I might do like Lurker and make packs when I get the time.
Our playground....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.

Offline TitanSon

« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2014, 08:43:19 PM »
Welcome back R565 ... looking forward to see what your new found energy will do for the young masters of the community  :D

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2014, 10:02:46 AM »
Ok guys get ready, I just had a fire lit under me and now just for fun....guess who i'm making....

AL__, HA___A, SA (initials), TOU___, SER____,EI_____N,BR____.

Hint: Some come from a world that train their own beasts, they also have their japanese names. One is ridiculously smart and the other has been modified. The last two I talked about is in the same universe. Finally, one of them blows all of these girls out of the water....literally with her trusty vehicle...

Anyone who can guess most of these girls will get to choose what I will do next from a list I give them.
Our playground....

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2014, 09:49:12 AM »
What's up everybody! I'm uploading as we speak! :'(  Plus I have been busy with my shipped out copy of Artificial Academy 2 and low and behold they announce a new before the end of the year! >:(  Curse you Illusion, always want my money with your customization.... So anyway, i'm here and hopefully I can remember the things I was suppose to do. I remember that Lurker won't touch anything furry with a ten foot pole and CBN won't touch Futa with a ten foot pole.... 8)  I think I have an idea....update my packs then new stuff.... :D

Edit: FINALLY! After months of goofing off and stuff, New packs are here! I will also make up some meetscripts when I get the chance.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 10:40:43 AM by R565 »
Our playground....

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2014, 10:55:53 AM »
I done some thinking, and I want to know what you guys want me to do as soon as i'm done making the updates.

I will make a poll asking you all what you want.
Our playground....

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2014, 08:45:45 AM »
*sees poll* Jeez....guess I know what I want to do now. I'll just sit back and relax....NOT! Of course you guys want more packs, plus you also want to see other things as well. I'm lucky I don't have a lot of packs, unlike my fellow packmakers. ???  Either way, hopefully sometime EARLY next week i'll be able to bring the update and a little surprise as well. (hint: it involves squid....)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:48:09 AM by R565 »
Our playground....

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2014, 04:44:43 PM »
A squid, huh?  Sounds promising!

Also, I dig the new signature.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2014, 01:26:45 PM »
Thanks man, I'm almost done with the packs. There will be a slight change with the new one though.... It involves a mix of Touhou and a certain rising star...I call it the Land, Sea, and Air pack. ;D  Plus since Endo isn't coming back anytime soon, I figure I would do the forum a favor and update some of the packs Endo made.

R News-Since there's a shortage of stories on the forum (one of the reasons I joined this site was because there was short stories), I figured i'd take a shot on it (if people notice my signature). I call it Crossgate Chronicles! This is my take on some of the things that happened before your character was born. The rise of your father and how he got his power. There won't be known characters in this story for I want to try to make my own with this story. I want it to be a story of action, passion, evil, desire, betrayal, and death (LOTS and LOTS of death). So not only will I do packs and items and junk, I will also work on this story.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 01:44:23 PM by R565 »
Our playground....

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2014, 02:06:36 PM »
Huzzah!  We the Living look forward to reading it.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2014, 04:52:58 PM »
I added another image type for .06.00.09:
Magic
How was this missed for so long?
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Sorren

« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2014, 07:21:42 PM »
Magic

Isn't threesome also missed even though we have an event for it now? Admittedly it doesn't use another girl yet but at least it does something.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2014, 08:02:24 PM »
Isn't threesome also missed even though we have an event for it now? Admittedly it doesn't use another girl yet but at least it does something.
I think group covers that for the most part.
If threesome were added there would need to be 2male+1female and 2female+1male versions.
Continuing on that theme, 69 and many others would need to be added.

Adding more image types can always be done but some are more usable than others.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2014, 01:15:25 AM »
Magic
Is this "Magic used in a Combat Situation" or something else?  The former can be covered by ... Well, Combat; the latter would depend on what, exactly, was being done.