devolution

Poll

I'm working on a big thing next. Should I release pieces as they're done, or release it all at once?

Give me a slow trickle of new content.
50 (53.2%)
Give me the whole thing at once.
37 (39.4%)
Just release the girls, leave everything else.
7 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Endospore's Girls and Items!  (Read 72634 times)

Offline nartxela1337

Re: Endospore's Girls and Items!
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2015, 03:33:24 AM »
Does anyone have these packs that could upload them?
Jail Bait
Trixie
Smutbunny(Endo83)
Las Lindas(Endo85)
Jenna(Endo69)
Feral(Endo70)

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2015, 06:19:41 AM »
From this first set it looks like this will not work well.
My free Mega account only has 10gb of bandwidth so if I have 2gb of files only 5 people could download them.
I'm not sure if the "Import to your cloud drive" uses my bandwidth limit or not so try that instead of downloading and we will see.

Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I had wondered about that, too.  If bandwidth was limited to 10GB, I couldn't understand why I never ran into a problem with some of the big updates I've done, either with my files not being uploaded or with frustrated downloaders waiting forever.

A little poking shows me that the 10GB bandwidth limit refreshes every 30 minutes.  That's potentially 480GB per day... And I now understand why I haven't had traffic problems.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2015, 09:01:51 AM »
I can confirm, I think, that the Import Cloud Drive doesn't use your bandwidth. I usually do that, import your stuff to my account, and then use a download manager to download all of it. Never had a problem with bandwidth there, it's pretty much instantly on my cloud, or perhaps my cloud is just linked to the files on the server (Though it will take up my space, of course). Either way.