devolution

Author Topic: Random girl additions Updated 7/27/2010 with Hero pack!  (Read 66259 times)

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
Re: Random girl additions
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2010, 10:13:13 PM »
I made sterile a 99% stat for most of them. I like a little randomness in my constructs. That's why they all have various 1%-5% traits as well. Actually... ALL the girls are like that.
But for any "set" features are pretty high percentages. Like their chest size for instance.

I have a ton of girls I still haven't made yet. SHAME ON ME. I just detest actually creating them... finding images is no problem. I feel like I've said this before.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 10:15:38 PM by Mehzerz »
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline letmein

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2010, 02:42:37 AM »
You know, sterile should probably be a requirement for construct girls.  With non-humans you can usually get away with not caring about things like genetics, but if a girl is basically a robot, it's hard to argue any possible means by which she could biologically reproduce.
Still lurking.

Offline Graen

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2010, 04:04:06 AM »
You know, sterile should probably be a requirement for construct girls.  With non-humans you can usually get away with not caring about things like genetics, but if a girl is basically a robot, it's hard to argue any possible means by which she could biologically reproduce.

But but... the power of wuv! :D

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2010, 04:13:10 AM »
That sounds an awful lot like logic, which we all know does not apply when it comes to anime.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline dcb42

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2010, 05:10:21 AM »

Bah! Biotechnology!  ;D

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2010, 02:23:51 PM »
You know, sterile should probably be a requirement for construct girls.  With non-humans you can usually get away with not caring about things like genetics, but if a girl is basically a robot, it's hard to argue any possible means by which she could biologically reproduce.

Right. Which is why they have a very high percentage of being sterile. Crossgate is a very magical place. Things can happen.~

But, if you don't like the slim percentage of them NOT being sterile, I can always make an update that has them 100% sterile.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline letmein

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2010, 02:30:13 PM »
Oh, I don't really care.  I was just making an idle observation; I expect that traits are going to be revised somehow, someday, anyway, and perhaps our kindly programmers might want to consider tying these two together.
Still lurking.

Offline sgb

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2010, 04:32:29 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me if traits eventually become completely customizable on the user end.  Which would be great for fluff and balance.

Offline Wispowill

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2010, 04:52:35 PM »

Err... You mean you haven't seen Armitage? (Actually, I agree fully with what you said, but since the Armitage anime was specifically about a robot that had a baby girl I just had to say something.)  ;)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 01:37:01 AM by Wispowill »

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2010, 07:52:08 PM »
Why not make it so crossgate has some crazy ass inventor-scientist-mage that can give the ability to reproduce to construct girls, but it costs some (or lots of) gold?
Or even make it a rare item... If only for it to be a little more logical...

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2010, 01:20:00 AM »
lol yeah you'd think labeling them as a construct would initially set them as Sterile. But, alas it does not.
If it did... THEN you could have the crazy scientist that can make them fertile.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline sgb

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2010, 06:11:08 PM »
Bored waiting for version 1.30, so here's 5 new random packs and one unique I've made since I last uploaded anything.
Unique:
Tomoe (Queen's Blade)

Random:
Cat Girl 3 (Orin, Touhou)
Fairy (original, various sources)
MILF 2 (Akiko, Kanon)
School Girl (Haruna, To Love Ru)
Younger Sister (Mikan, To Love Ru)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5LVCTY5P

Offline mranderson81

• 冬陸
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2010, 08:54:18 PM »
Bored waiting for version 1.30, so here's 5 new random packs and one unique I've made since I last uploaded anything.
Unique:
Tomoe (Queen's Blade)

Random:
Cat Girl 3 (Orin, Touhou)
Fairy (original, various sources)
MILF 2 (Akiko, Kanon)
School Girl (Haruna, To Love Ru)
Younger Sister (Mikan, To Love Ru)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5LVCTY5P

I decided to add a MediaFire mirror for the file. If I remember correctly, there was someone (or few someones) who can't download from megaupload, well, this should easy all the worries.  ::)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dn0jzivyenz/random3.zip
冬陸

Offline Mehzerz

« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2010, 01:59:31 AM »
I linked your pack to the front page, for convience sake. Although, I'd rather you made your own mods page. But, it's up to you.
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline sgb

« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2010, 11:00:18 AM »
I've been slumming it in other people's threads since this board started, so it didn't even occur to me to make my own.  I guess I should really hunt down all my old links and make my own thread at some point.