devolution

Author Topic: Complete Game Download  (Read 90367 times)

Offline Yukinohki

Re: Complete Game Download
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2014, 02:53:07 PM »
Most of the girlpacks may never be updated, either because the creator isn't here anymore or because there are no images that fit the new imagetypes.

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2014, 04:48:51 PM »
Yeah... pack making is never as straight forward as any of us would like. Although Individually zipped characters grouped by series does make the most sense in regard to collectively archiving stuff, I believe that's  how the original torrent was sorted.
Don't look at me like that! I found 'em that way....

Now no-one else has to die...
unless I think of another reason.

If found, please return to Miss Y. Rhul.

Offline Waldus

« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2015, 12:31:42 PM »
does the torrent still work? or is there a different one to use?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2015, 10:53:13 PM »
I am in the process of attempting to upload a 22 gb rar file of my current complete game download to Mega.  I have no idea how long this will take, or if it will be successful.  Unfortunately, I am on a college network, so I can't set up a torrent for you guys.  If anybody has a good idea about how to get this file out, I'd appreciate it.

Current version included is Crazy/Aveojoey's 6.00.33, with the current WM Editor version.  This includes all or almost all of Lurker's mixed girls - with some fluff added.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Cursed_May

« Reply #139 on: February 09, 2015, 09:21:02 PM »
If anybody has a good idea about how to get this file out, I'd appreciate it.

Would it be possible to upload it to google drive? The default storage maximum is 15gb, but you could either split it into two accounts, or buy 100gb for 2$ a month. I can even buy it for you if you want.

Offline GonDra

« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2015, 08:57:57 AM »
Unfortunately, I am on a college network, so I can't set up a torrent for you guys.  If anybody has a good idea about how to get this file out, I'd appreciate it.

I would suggest splitting the archive into smaller pieces and uploading those, so that when the upload breaks it didn't waste all your time.
Will also make it easier for people with spotty connections to download it.