devolution

Author Topic: Celebrity Master - A Whore Master Mod  (Read 38165 times)

Offline MK78

Re: Celebrity Master - A Whore Master Mod
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 09:20:22 AM »
Finally the first early Demo has made it Trough!

I have cut down the numbers of Pictures in the Girls Folders but in the near Future i wil load up the rest too, so you only have to copy it to the Folders. Be sure more stuff will come, the Skeleton is ready and a Girls Addon already in the Making. Hope you like the changes so far and Remember some of the Missions cant be done at the Moment because there are no Monster or Catacomb girls at the moment.

Drakes Kelly Clarkson will be in the next Girl Expansion.

And now have fun guys! Thanks again to PPG for making this great game! 8)

Offline drake

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2010, 05:31:42 PM »
Yay!, I contributed! :D

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2010, 12:15:01 AM »
Nice work.

Are you going to sync with the current release at some point? There are a lot of bugs in that version of the game. In particular, sending men down the catacombs seems to hang the game.

Offline MK78

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2010, 01:06:41 PM »
Yes im currently working on a 1.30 version! Still searching for more random girls at the moment.

Offline Thought Crime

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2010, 02:19:49 PM »
I was doing something like this for my own personal game. I had become so tired with seeing "witch girl" and "spunky girl" as randoms that i just replaced their pictures with jessica simpson, xtina, etc.
It is fun to stick brittany spears in the dungeon and torture her relentlessly. Until the novelty wears off.

Is there a site like gelbooru.com for celeb nudes/fakes??

A couple women that are not faked at all are Denise Milani, and Veronica Zemanova.
Milani is a non-nude model and Zemanova only does soft/les. Both women look similarish, so i mixed them together into one pack and then included Lanny Barbie for the hard pics. (This was on my own personal game, had no intention of uploading)

If there are any fakers on the board, or any good sites to check out. I'd definitely like to see Denise Milani and Veronica Zemanova in some compromising positions. :D

Also: Kudos on making the Celeb Mod!! I'm certianly interested in following it's development.
~*Build a man a fire, and he stays warm for the night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.*~
       -T. Prachett

Offline drake

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2010, 02:42:48 PM »
there is a good one at www.fakeforlife.com but it is moving servers right now

Offline necno

• Core Developer
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2010, 08:55:31 PM »
A good idea for your mod might be to release program and the girl images as separate files. That way you only need to download the girl images once and you can just download the program files when there are updates the the code. Or you could release patches.
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)

Offline MK78

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2010, 08:31:08 PM »
Yes Necro my thought exactly! The 1.29 was for my buddie because 1.30 alph was´nt stable on his Machine, i always wanted this on the
 newer version and made one new pic for the Building Management already. When everything goes right i just have to upload the edited data for the WM Game like Names, Girlfiles etc. Trying this out already. But thanks for the advice.  :)

Offline adrian24

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2010, 06:09:18 AM »
Does anyone know good bestiality celeb fakes site? I googled one celeb fakes thread on some bestiality forum, but it doesn't exist anymore. It doesn't matter if it's some domestic animals or plain tentacles. Anything? Anybody?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 06:17:58 AM by adrian24 »

Offline Capontx

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 11:30:37 AM »
Hey im a little confused. Wich editor should I use to create new girls for this celebrity mod ? the "WM Girls Creator 0.35" in the docs&tools folder or the standard "WMEdit" in the character&item folder. I already have 31 celebrity folders ready to be used. :/

Offline GBCliff

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2010, 08:18:04 AM »
I have been using WMedit.

Offline MK78

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2010, 08:41:19 AM »
Hey everybody! Just wanted to let you know im still working on this. Finally i got Net Access back so i can Work on ful throttle.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Offline MK78

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 01:37:47 PM »
Hey Dev´s i got a Question about the Script Trigger, are they the same for every Girl? Can i just Copy and Paste one into the Girls Folders?

Thanks for your Answers. :)

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2011, 07:11:48 PM »
your question has been answered in other topics but, even though this question isn't really in the right spot, I'll answer it.
there is a generic script used for every girl, when they do not posses one of their own. most girls don't have one. you also need a script file along with the trigger file to have and event. the trigger file must specify the script file name, else it won't work. to change it, open it in any file editor (the basic ones you get with the comp work) and change 'file name'.
sadly to say it's best to stick to the script format provided, since scripting is broken, thus you might create a never ending script loop (I've done it) that might not even be related to the event/script you wanted to trigger.
if you have any other questions you can pm me, though I don't know much myself. but you probably be better off posting in your own topic in any of the forums.

Offline MK78

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2012, 07:11:01 AM »
Hey there Community!

After i had some issues with my version of Whore Master i startet all over again. This time i will not add as much Pictures to the Girls as before. Maybe it will not crash so much as it does in my Mod now. Dont know when i got something for upload but im working on it. Maybe i change the Buttons as well this time but that is not for sure right now!