Author Topic: The Lurker's girl packs for WM EX (Links goooone)  (Read 77574 times)

Offline ShadowInuyasha

Re: The Lurker's girl packs for WM EX
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2012, 09:21:15 PM »
Oh then how about some League Of legends (Game) Girls?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2012, 10:32:36 PM »
Sure thing. I'll have a look and see how image situation is on those when i have some extra time to spare :D

Offline thatshyguy

« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2012, 03:50:29 AM »
Hi, I'm sorry if I bother you with this but I have no knowledge in coding. I have downloaded most of your pics (which btw are awesome!) but when I'm playing the game some of the pregnant pics don't show up? I was wondering if you might know what the problem might be? Thanks in advance.

Offline crazy

« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2012, 06:32:05 AM »
Hi, I'm sorry if I bother you with this but I have no knowledge in coding. I have downloaded most of your pics (which btw are awesome!) but when I'm playing the game some of the pregnant pics don't show up? I was wondering if you might know what the problem might be? Thanks in advance.
Mostly likely the way they are named Preg pics have to named like Preg1 Preg2 not Preg (1) Preg (2) if that's not it maybe they are .pngs.  A little more info would be helpful to know for sure.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2012, 07:22:37 AM »
Mostly likely the way they are named Preg pics have to named like Preg1 Preg2 not Preg (1) Preg (2) if that's not it maybe they are .pngs.  A little more info would be helpful to know for sure.

Plenty of posts on this forum explaining this :)

I think Future cover it in EX's thread as well.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2012, 11:48:44 AM »
Yeah i've experimented on my own with this and sometimes they work and sometimes they dont. Guess i'll have to find the post made thefuture myself to get this to the bottom of it, cause i have no idea myself xD

Offline thatshyguy

« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2012, 05:06:05 AM »
They didn't have any numbers next to them so I add them like you said and they work just fine now. thank you for the help!

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2013, 09:50:00 AM »
Lurker, could you please restore your packs from this thread? You know, filesonic is dead, and mediafire has deleted all our packs.

Offline Lurker

Re: The Lurker's girl packs for WM EX (Dead)
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2013, 03:23:05 PM »
Lurker, could you please restore your packs from this thread? You know, filesonic is dead, and mediafire has deleted all our packs.

I would if i could. But these Packs are long gone. Dont have a backup for em. Only ones i have left is the ones for Crazy and PP's mod.

Offline iceman

Re: The Lurker's girl packs for WM EX (Links goooone)
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2013, 03:15:36 PM »
Sadly lost to the sands then  :-[