Author Topic: Other Games Thread  (Read 413590 times)

Offline Command

Re: Other Games Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2009, 08:27:13 PM »
Where do we download this game?

Offline Savagefrog

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2009, 08:34:14 PM »
There is a link to the hentai highschool download on off-topic page 6. If that is what you are looking for.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2009, 08:55:22 PM »
Hentai Highschool link:
http://rs98.rapidshare.com/files/242812181/HentHighschool.zip

Thank Letmein.

Wouldn't hurt to add a link to all the games discussed in the first post if there is a link anyways.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Alugere

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2009, 09:01:47 PM »
yellow white white
I guess I don't have the same version as you do since I can only choose two colors.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2009, 10:50:51 PM »
The effects are random to an extent, you don't necessarily get the same effect each time you pick a color, even if you choose the same color out of the same options both times (even when the teacher has the same success/failure in teaching and influencing).

I've encountered nothing to suggest that the color you don't pick has any effect whatsoever.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2009, 12:00:28 AM »
Yeah, it's always just the color you select.  And the effect depends on the teacher as well, some just aren't as good as others.  Eikichi (Econ teacher) doesn't get the boost from the blue color the other teachers do.  Kazami (math teacher) suffers when you use red.

I've always thought the general knowledge stuff was best with blue, sex red, green with a joy class and all could do alright with yellow.  White only really worked for Moral and Obediance classes, but I almost never have Obediance because of it's high yellow cost.

Wouldn't hurt to add a link to all the games discussed in the first post if there is a link anyways.

I'll put it there.  Didn't have a link to start with.

Offline Alugere

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2009, 12:27:24 AM »
You want obedience class: it seems to give you a +1 rep/trimester bonus

Offline letmein

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2009, 01:54:57 AM »
Nu's pretty right, by my experience.  White is by far the most useless color of the five, yellow works rather well with any non-sex class, blue works with any 'educational' (i.e. non-joy) class, red works well except with math, econ, and moral, and green is bad for math/econ, good with 'joy' classes, and neutral for the rest.  My normal strategy is to combine blue/red for both of the 'doubled' sections, then combine yellow and green, and leave the whites on their own - go heavy on the blues and yellows to start, then slowly use red and green more often as you gain more... 'influence'.  Ignore white entirely.  Of course, this is only one strategy;  there are many others, and a couple that work equally well in all situations plus some that work in specific cases.

EDIT:  and I've normally found that while obedience class is a nice thing to get, my normal gameplay just makes it too damn hard.  I never get more than a handful of the required 15 dots.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 01:56:32 AM by letmein »
Still lurking.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2009, 03:07:00 AM »
The way to get the yellow dots is to punish your students who have sex/flash themselves/etc in and around school (doesn't work if they are doing it as part of a sex class or sex club).  Hang around the club or pool section for lots of good opportunities.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Alugere

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2009, 04:04:04 AM »
Do fancy fair for the school activity each semester. It gives -1 behavior, sometimes gives +1 reputation, and always gives +1 yellow dot.

Offline Command

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2009, 01:01:49 PM »
Thanks and thanks.

I mostly wanted to know though if you were going to post the newer version here?

I think I have the first version of this but that link maybe a newer one.  It was hard to tell after the thread in Funny games for that went down.

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2009, 01:11:38 PM »
There really is not a newer version, except for that small bugfix that was posted in off topic. I am working on a remake of it with some new features, which I do plan to release eventually, but right now it is not very far along.

Offline Command

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »
Ok thanks.

Offline Jacko

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2009, 12:07:09 AM »
I played HHH recently. Good game!

Offline WonderDog

• Dev Team
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2009, 04:56:20 AM »
I have been fiddling a bit with the doing HH up in flash air myself.  I been looking at abstracting the data to mSQL and JPG files.

Also wanted to add more teachers and a promotion path.