Author Topic: Save positions in the lists of girls  (Read 3883 times)

Offline Uriel

Save positions in the lists of girls
« on: February 08, 2010, 09:28:49 AM »
In the "Turn Summary" screen you search the girl with an event, then press "Go To Selected" to change something, but when you go back to "Turn Summary" the list of girls resets and the first girl in current brothel becames selected. So you need to search entire list again. Can the position in the list be restored after you turn back from details?
Also another similar suggeston for "Dungeon" and "Girl Management": in this lists you can select a girl, go to details, switch between girls from the details. But when you exit back to list, it selects not the girl you viewed last, but the girl you pressed "details" on.
All this mentioned above are not a problem when you have like 10 girls in one brothel. But in my late game i got >50, and it became a pain to search for a girl you last seen, especially in "Turn Summary" with it's resets to the firs girl.

Offline fires_flair

Re: Save positions in the lists of girls
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 01:03:41 AM »
ya, I have to agree with you. I often have trouble remembering which girl I was at before, or will have a whole lot of girls with a important fact, and going through them all is fine, but having to do so 10 times is a pain.
also, is there a reason why there are two spots for each summary? (for me at least there is a last shift thing, where it say something like she saw  _ customers/was resting, then the summary where it lists-again- the number of customers but with the amount you get/was resting made no money)
and would it be possible to have other thing (beides from that) which take up two posts just be listed in one, like getting inseminated/pregnant (could it be listed in the 'act' it occured in).

Offline Nalkyr Maloth

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 02:26:24 AM »
The solution to the problem is quite simple. When you find a girl that needs attention, click on the one that is directly before or after and then go to the girl you are interested in with the arrow keys. when you press "Go Back" you will be on the girl you just saw.
I only tried it in the turn summary, but I suppose it also works for dungeon and girl management.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 03:34:56 AM »
This won't help for me. Resets to the first girl anyway. >:(

ps: wait, it kinda works if you navigate using keyboard's arrows. Why it resets when using mouse then?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 05:54:38 AM by Uriel »

Offline GonDra

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 12:58:06 PM »
Huh learned something new about the game again.

My guess why it doesn't remembers the place when using mouse is that it doesn't set the variable for the place in the array it is in.

Seriously though I suspect there are a lot more keyboard shortcuts for the game - I would love a list or some sort of marking what keys to press for what action in the game itself.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 03:06:00 PM »
I'm not sure that my explanation of problem is clear enough(i had a hard time trying to put it in english). Can someone from the dev team confirm that?

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 03:42:38 PM »
I understand the issue will try to fix it.