devolution

Author Topic: allowing girls name and picture file name to be different  (Read 2267 times)

Offline fires_flair

allowing girls name and picture file name to be different
« on: February 16, 2010, 01:47:23 AM »
 how easy/difficult would it be to be able to give the option for the girl name to be different from the file name?
or in other words, allow us to chose a file from which a girl gets her pictures from? (with default of same name as character)

I was wondering this because it would make it easier for people to keep track of the girls they are using to create random characters, or to change randoms into custom, and reverse, I also thought (while typing this out that this might change how the girls are handled (if it's not like this already) with the girl's file being what's triggured, or at least how things are handled, which might allow us to have the girls' pics not in a character file (or at least not directly), and allow for us to organize them (myself I would like to have it sorted like this: random girls, both, custom girls).

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
Re: allowing girls name and picture file name to be different
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 07:27:39 PM »
I dont know anything about coding but I guess you could add a line in the .girl file that sayed something along the lines of Image Folder: XXX and the default( IE left blank) would simply be the girls name
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
Re: allowing girls name and picture file name to be different
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 10:21:57 PM »
Yeah, that would be the easiest way of doing it.