devolution

Author Topic: Injuries not flagged as 'important' events  (Read 2394 times)

Offline sgb

Injuries not flagged as 'important' events
« on: October 18, 2009, 02:49:09 AM »
After checked on my girls a few months in, I realized several of them had a collection of scars and one with One Eye.  A couple had Mind Fucked.  If the girl receives a serious condition like that, I really think it should be highlighted in red as this is kind of something I'd like to know.

Offline trex

• Donator
Re: Injuries not flagged as 'important' events
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »
I agree, flagging successful rape attempts and then a warning if a substantial injury happened would make the summary a lot easier to micromanage. (I manually check this most times)

That, and a subtle warning about difficult/fatal pregnancies would be great. Something along the lines of " The girl has been complaining about stomach pains" or w/e could be implemented. Perhaps being creative would extend the girl/player interactions, such as making it conditional she trusts you (positive relationship)/or you have a madam that relays the message in a warning. Randomly losing a girl to monster birth is annoying. I don't feel like doing the whole coathanger an insemination thing everytime, which is the only alternative to risking it.

This stuff and fixing the madam girl management would make the turn summary something you could just glance over to find problems/understand whats going on in the brothels, even if your micromanaging it.