Author Topic: Monster Girl Rancher!  (Read 23202 times)

Offline Wizardcraft

Monster Girl Rancher!
« on: April 03, 2013, 09:43:04 PM »
I'm finally posting here to make a thread about my game called Monster Girl Rancher. It's a parody from a series called "Monster Rancher". If you don't know what that is, please do yourself a kindness and research it. Monster Girl Rancher is similar in the sense that you raise them, sort of. Mostly just by sexing them up and unlocking new monster girls from monster disks. The game was made in RPG Maker VX Ace.

The game is revolving around a dark story line that all starts with the character's father, who you only know so much about due to his lack of presence. When you father died he had a last will and testament and all of his things belonged to you now. You move from your apartment from the northern kingdoms and move to a place called Mora in the Sovereign Empire to become a monster girl rancher and trainer.

Later down the road you'll discover that Mora has an Arena where you can battle with other ranchers and trainers. They're really just one in the same though. There is a relationship system in the game for specific monster girls. There are several monster girls to capture and have on your 4 person team. The Arena is the kick starter of where the story line begins. A dark past left over from your father is about to unfold and you're soon going to have to deal with it or else the world as you know it will stop existing.

Blog:
wizardcraftgames.blogspot.com

Download Link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!OwR3XIyC!wEmzu9PosB5jvs4cudjZtqa-KiS5ub8dR_xaNVZa74A
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:56:18 PM by Wizardcraft »

Offline Wizardcraft

Re: Monster Girl Rancher!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 09:28:52 PM »
UPDATE

The game is working its way into a story line now. There's several monster girl to obtain on your harem team, sound effects for some sex scenes, more pictures, collectibles, and abilities.

Offline laposteb

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 01:44:09 PM »
For the true link : http://monstergirlrancher.blogspot.fr/

You have a screen of the game? (nice dragon-girl  ;)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:46:28 PM by laposteb »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 02:04:25 PM »
Hey Wizardcraft!

First, thank you for opening up this thread and drawing my attention to your excellent game.  I've been playing it for the last day or so, and it seems quite amusing.  However, I can't seem to enter into any combat in the arena - has that been implemented yet, or is that still in production?
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Wizardcraft

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 09:17:04 PM »
My apologies for the late reply. There aren't any real fights in the arena yet. I haven't updated this issue but I've improved upon my original intent with fighting in the arena. Players can make wagers in the arena against other opponents and whoever wins can rape the other and their team.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 10:40:01 PM »
My apologies for the late reply. There aren't any real fights in the arena yet. I haven't updated this issue but I've improved upon my original intent with fighting in the arena. Players can make wagers in the arena against other opponents and whoever wins can rape the other and their team.
Aha.  Thank you for that clarification!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80