Author Topic: Why not use SVN just like Sim Brothel 2???  (Read 4490 times)

Offline Akki53iky0

Why not use SVN just like Sim Brothel 2???
« on: June 04, 2014, 08:55:02 PM »
Hello.. I'm still new here..

From what I can see most post always ask about how to download and most link are dead especially from mediafire while not everyone can get faster speed using torrent..

So, I just want to suggest why didn't use svn just like Sim Brothel 2??

You can use it easily plus if you need the latest update you can just update through svn..

One last thing, I suggest that admin and the gang please make a new root/topic (I don't know what it is e.g: Pink Petal Games >> Game Discussion >> " ") where it is design for downloadable content.. Because all the downloadable content in here are disorder.. Its hard to find..

Please consider what I said.. I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling.. But it's for the best of your game's fan.. Thank you..

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: Why not use SVN just like Sim Brothel 2???
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 09:41:47 PM »
Sorry that you're having trouble with the links.  Currently, Whoremaster is more or less in hiatus, and all the action is in the User Mod's panel, which is also where the majority of the downloads originate.

My advise would be for you to download the newest AveoJoey/Crazy mod, which includes the entire package, save for the girls.  As for those, I recommend that you look to Lurker's thread, or my own, or any number of different modders' products.

Happy whoring!
HWCBN
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80