Author Topic: Plonkerz Real Girl Packs  (Read 92115 times)

Offline Plonker

• Variety is the spice of life!
Plonkerz Real Girl Packs
« on: August 22, 2018, 09:46:30 AM »
After only recently getting into WM and using some of CaptC's real girl packs I decided I wanted to have a crack at making some packs too for some of the lovely ladies I like.

Pack Link 1

Pack Link 2

The packs listed in "Girl Packs" are your standard packs which have a few samples and can be extracted straight into your characters folder. You can see the latest additions by clicking the "Date Added" tab.
A girl pack tagged with (Softcore) means that the pack doesn't contain any hardcore pics usually due to the girl not doing hardcore stuff, I would strongly suggest you use either your own or CaptC's Default images for these.
A girl pack tagged with (Revamped) is an existing pack that has had major additions/changes/updates.

Some folders will contain both webm and gif Add-Ons. Use webm packs if using the experimental version as these will be better quality and smaller file sizes. Otherwise use the gif pack instead.

The packs listed in "Add-On Packs" are additions to compliment already existing packs by adding missing/limited tags, add more variety and to add more recent stuff that girl has done. Just copy and paste the pics/gifs into the existing pack and if asked to overwrite the file names instead click "Copy, but keep both files". More recently the experimental version of the game now supports webms but is buggy and not quite complete. Going forward if I need to make gifs I will also make webms and they will also be in this folder. You can pick either one but while webms are superior in every way they will only run on the experimental version.

I will post new girls in seperate forum posts so you can see when I add a new girl to my collection, however updates to the packs will be edited on the lastest post so check in from time to time for those.

I've been messing around with GIMP and wanted to make some sexy playing cards utilizing my collection, which can be used for other games like Tabletop Simulator, other games that utilize modding or can even be printed out. There are no custom card backs though as I wanted to make it so that people can pick their favourite cards and mix & match. Only have Bree Daniels done atm but I do intend to do a few more. Link here if you're interested. https://mega.nz/folder/3dByWTbI#MbkSBzR5CuolD3KhBICcnQ

Q&A
  • Q: Can I use your packs to make a megapack/mods/add to existing packs/etc...
  • A : Feel free to use/edit my packs as you wish if you want to make megapacks/mods or add to your existing packs. Credit is nice but isn't required. Enjoy ;D .
  • Q: Can you make a pack for *Insert sexy ass girl here*?
  • A: As a general rule of the thumb I won't take requests, making packs take quite a bit of time and I'm in the process of compressing my near 2TB pic collections. Feel free to ask however as I may already have that girl's gallery collection and can bump up the priority.
  • Q: How do I install these girl packs?
  • A: Extract the contents of the zip using your preffered unzipper (I use WinRar) into the character folder in your game directory. Make sure there is the girl folder and a girlsx file at minimum. Most packs will also contain one or more rgirlsx file(s). It should look like this example :-  WhoreMaster.06.03.07/Resources/Characters/Jojo Kiss (File Folder), Jojo Kiss (GIRLSX File), Jojo Kiss Vamp (RGIRLSX File)
  • Q: Can I help with anything?
  • A: Getting the galleries for girls, finding specialty pics and making packs take time (and ofc real life happens), as a result I don't usually get to play test the actual packs much. I would highly appreciate feedback on how balanced the girls are based on how difficult they are to aquire and if traits and stuff fit well with them. One thing I also love about this game is you aren't limited to only one girl per pack so if you want to make some rgirlsx files for the girls, feel free and share them here.
  • Q: Can you convert "X" pack to Brothel King?
  • A: I did start doing this since BK lacks real girl packs, I got round to finishing Krysta Kaos but realized I just wouldn't have the time to make both for WM and BK. BK uses a more in-depth tagging system, updates more frequently and often changes tags,  that just takes up alot more time sadly. If anyone would like to convert my packs to BK or use them as a template please feel free.
  • Q: Why aren't you on discord like everyone else?
  • A: I would love to, however I have to use VPN a due to my ISP censoring every damn thing (plus you never know whos watching). Sadly Discord uses a method that renders VPN's Obselete so yeah Found a work around to their bs, so now on discord.
  • Q: Why no more GIFs in your lastest packs?
  • A: Going forward I have decided to no longer use GIFs in my packs (unless they are ESSENTIAL, e.g the girl only has done hardcore videos and not sets, like Faith Nelson) for numberous reasons. Mainly because I suck ass at making them myself with a reasonable size, even after compression; also I've noticed a few that I get from teh interwebz don't play nice with the game. I would rather use the space to add more images, I average 3-7 images per 1MB and some of these GIFs can be up to 10MB for just one.
  • Q: Some of the links in the second post are broken, why?
  • A: When a pack gets updated the link gets broken for some reason. Since I update girl packs quite regularly I don't have time to keep editing the links. Please use the general pack links in the OP or my Sig.
  • Q: Why doesn't the webms load up?
  • A: webms only work on the experimental version, either grab the gif packs instead or use the experimental version (bare in mind experimental is currently buggy and doesn't have all of the content yet)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 01:32:27 PM by Plonker »

Offline Plonker

Re: Plonkerz Real Girl Packs & Add-Ons For CaptC's Packs
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 11:05:11 AM »
Girl Pack List :-

• Abbey Brooks
  • Abby Paradise
  • Addie Juniper
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 01:43:26 PM by Plonker »

Offline spiker1984

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 10:30:06 PM »
After only recently getting into WM and using some of CaptC's real girl packs I decided I wanted to have a crack at making some packs too for some of the lovely ladies I like.

The packs listed in "Girl Packs" are your standard packs which can be extracted straight into your characters folder.
The packs listed in "Add-Ons" requires you to have CaptC's pack of the same name, just add the images of my folder into CaptC's folder. In rare circumstances it may ask if you want to overwrite files, instead make sure you copy but keep both files.

Great idea, and thanks so much for these. I hope CapC approves - the addons are a great idea.
:)

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 10:31:37 PM »
I am downloading. Is that approval enough?  (thumbs up!)

Offline Plonker

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 07:13:04 AM »

Great idea, and thanks so much for these. I hope CapC approves - the addons are a great idea.
 :)
You're very welcome.
I am downloading. Is that approval enough?  (thumbs up!)
Cheers CaptC and thanks for the huge collection of packs. Variety is the spice of life.

Offline Plonker

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 10:12:43 AM »
Updated all Girl Packs.

I have added descriptions to all of the girls and adjusted stats so they are more realistic-ish (i.e. no more god-like stats  :P ). Also fixed Bree's random girl cata tag (TY CaptC  ;D ).

Offline Plonker

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 03:53:58 PM »
New Girl Packs :- Misha Cross, Emma Leigh

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 07:32:54 AM by Plonker »

Offline Plonker

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 03:07:15 PM »
New Girl Pack :- Piper Fawn (aka Ariel/Ariel A/Gabriella)
A small question please if anyone knows, is it possible to make multiple rgirls.x files for the same girl? For example I have a Siren-based random girl for Piper Fawn but I would like to also have a seperate set of stats for a Human based stripper random girl too.

Offline spiker1984

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 02:14:35 AM »
New Girl Pack :- Piper Fawn (aka Ariel/Ariel A/Gabriella)
A small question please if anyone knows, is it possible to make multiple rgirls.x files for the same girl? For example I have a Siren-based random girl for Piper Fawn but I would like to also have a seperate set of stats for a Human based stripper random girl too.
Your stuff is great. I literally just started a folder for Piper Fawn's pics/clips last week but you beat me to it :)

Although I haven't done it myself, I can tell you that CaptC has multiple .rgirls files in a couple of his packs, and they play on my comp just fine. So yes, you can do it.

Offline Plonker

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 03:01:44 AM »
Your stuff is great. I literally just started a folder for Piper Fawn's pics/clips last week but you beat me to it :)
Yeah she took much longer to make than the rest due to the sheer amount of galleries she has, was bloody difficult choosing pictures that go well since I wanted ALL of them  :D . Hope you enjoy.

Although I haven't done it myself, I can tell you that CaptC has multiple .rgirls files in a couple of his packs, and they play on my comp just fine. So yes, you can do it.
Brillant, thanks.

Offline Plonker

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2018, 07:05:00 AM »
New Girl Pack :- Allie James.
Updated Piper Fawn :- Added another .rgirlsx file.

Offline jrok

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2018, 11:17:19 AM »
Thank you very much for Piper Fawn!  I am a huge fan of her, just 19 g's so far of her work in pics only.
The direct link to my Ladies gifted to you:  https://mega.nz/#F!fDxxDYoZ!JM1UmSrTPmIg3nHbVcogmw

Offline Plonker

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2018, 01:08:13 PM »
New Girl Pack :- Bryci
Gonna slow down on the packs, I want to test them more throughly to make sure they are well balanced. They should be for the most part but there's bound to be a few things I've overlooked. 8)

Offline Plonker

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2018, 04:05:06 PM »
So after playing through a new game I noticed a few things that I've missed, (mainly the fact I didn't take into account traits also give stats on top of the base stats, derp). I have gone through all of the packs and updated all of the .girlsx/.rgirlsx files to make them more balanced. Also fixed Piper Fawn Dancer to actually be a dancer and not just a copy of Piper Fawn Siren  ::) .
For those of you that have already downloaded the packs previously, I have taken the liberty of also uploading these files seperately in the folder "Updated .girlsx & .rgirlsx Files" so you don't have to download 200-600mbs all over again. Simply replace the old files with the new ones and you should be good to go.
I apoligize for this, first time making packs so there was bound to be some teething problems.

Also New Add-On Pack :- Britney Amber
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 05:27:20 PM by Plonker »

Offline Plonker

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2018, 09:06:11 AM »
OK I've updated all girl packs, I haven't added anything new but I got round to compressing the packs today so that the packs are smaller overall with minimal quality loss. While it doesn't bother me really how large the packs are I do realize not everyone has hard drive space/bandwidth to waste.