Author Topic: Bugs 1.28  (Read 15097 times)

Offline null

Re: Bugs 1.28
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 04:20:03 AM »
I noticed that the "ask > Make love" option seems to lower the girl's opinion and raise her fear of the player. Seems a bit odd.

Offline sgb

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 12:04:52 PM »
A few minor things with randomization from 1.27, though I suspect they're still around in 1.28.
-If multiple girls give birth in the same brothel on the same day, the gender of the children will all be the same.
-If you have several custom girls set to 'is a slave', the order they appear in the Slave Market is fixed.  Girl 1 will appear first, then girl 2 the next day after you buy her, etc.

I can confirm the Tough trait is causing unintended trouble as well.

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 02:48:40 PM »
Somehow, raping girls in the dungeon is not riding them of their virginity.
Quite the strong himen, I'd say. XD
I also couldn't get any of them pregnant, but I'm not sure if, since they are still virgins means the sex didn't count.
(Well, a pregnant virgin would sound... absurd, at least...)

Offline Madmachine

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 05:26:51 PM »
They can become pregnant with your rape in the dungeon...  but they still remain a virgin.   Makes you feel a little godlike.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 07:26:49 AM »
Still have the bug where I can't take Jessica Albert's gold away from her.  It says I take it, but afterwards she has the gold, I don't have the gold, and she's half dead from the fight.

Also, she fights even with a rebellion of -30%.  I'd be expecting a bit more submissiveness by that stage...

Changing tack: should we not be able to stave off the effects of drug withdrawal by giving the girls the drugs they need? I've got a girl with a Fairy Dust habit, but there's no cure available right now. I'd like to be able to feed her dust to keep her happy until I can buy a cure.

Also, given that they're already hooked on the stuff, should they not be happy to get the drug? Or at least not be unhappy with the gift?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 07:36:54 AM by DocClox »

Offline sgb

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 10:33:02 AM »
The problem is Merciless completely overrides rebelliousness in any situation where the game checks for it.  It doesn't matter how broken a girl is, if she's Merciless she will attack if you try to take her money or brand her.  Having an extremely low rebelliousness should override the Merciless check at some point, or even cause the trait to be removed entirely.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 10:43:54 AM »
What could work would be to downgrade it to something a bit less overwhelming, like say sadist. Then she could still be good for S&M games with the clients, but she'd stop fighting to the death every time the player needed to confiscate her pocket money.

Offline Valfa

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 11:09:13 AM »
not a bug but maybe nice info
coloring girls in Girl List, which have both times resting and don't tired out and low on health
think it should be other color than red, maybe blue

Offline letmein

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 02:22:00 PM »
@Valfa:  Yeah, multiple warning colors are already planned.
Still lurking.

Offline null

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 02:37:11 PM »
Found a weird bug. Most of the brothels have two requirements to purchase - the cash and a certain number of controlled business. The last brothel however's a bit weird, if you have enough cash but not enough businesses it'll let you buy it but you won't actually get it. Try to buy it again and all your brothels except the first one will disappear.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 03:48:51 PM »
You do get the last brothel, they disappear only from your town screen.  If you use the back/next buttons to navigate between brothels, you will find they are all there - including the last one.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Strathe

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2009, 02:48:21 AM »
My game keeps crashing whenever I click "Next Week" once I hit Day 3 Month 9 Year 1210.  I've tried it multiple times, even on a save from all the way back to month 3.  I'm not sure if this is why I'm crashing, but my first daughter should be showing up at the dungeon soon, possibly on the next turn.

Im getting the same bug. After a bit of playing around with the savegame's *.gam file I found that the crash is triggered by the child's 50 week timer. I have reproduced it in three different games now. Including the test mode.

255 255
95 95 0
0 49
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

you can see the line with 0 49 it starts at 0 0 until she gives birth then it adds 1 every week, and will not go past 49 without crashing. If I set it back to a lower number the game will keep working until it reaches 49 again. Also if I set it to 50 the game will keep working, but there is never any daughter added.

So whatever is supposed to run on week 50 is crashing the game.

I'm running WinXP with all updates and service packs with a clean install of WHM upgraded to 1.28 hotfix 2

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2009, 06:55:11 AM »
Still getting girls stuck at 13 rebellion. Seems to be when they get tortured a lot, and often coincides with them getting the Masochist trait.

The thirteen problem seems to be infectious, too. Once one girl gets it, the girl underneath gets it, and then the one beneath her. 'tis most passing strange...

But if I let them out and feed the chocolate to cheer them up, the rebellion level does indeed drop.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 07:26:32 AM by DocClox »

Offline bigz

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2009, 09:09:18 AM »
I dunno if anyone has noticed but when I created an item that adds bunch of traits to a girl (including Incorporial) it seems some girls will get the Incorporial trait but others dont.

Offline TF

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 05:20:54 PM »
Not a bug, in point of fact, just an aesthetic suggestion. On the supplies/upgrades screen, if you align the text for the types of sex allowed in brothels on the right instead of left, the check boxes should line up and make things look a bit tidier.