Author Topic: New trigger request  (Read 2097 times)

Offline rykazz

New trigger request
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:35:14 PM »
Helllo,
I have been playing with the game a long time, and I am now just starting to mess with the script/trigger system with version 1.30Beta.  I must say the script system looks complex and daunting, but isn't when you get into it.  I've done some vba and vb.net programing with a crude script system.  So, I understand a little bit of how hard the task is.  I think you have done a great job with it and with the script editor. I have one trigger I think would be a good addition. Talk to a customer in the dungeon.  This could be used to get a customer to agree to give up his wife and/or daughters, or something else.  I wouldn't mind being on the dev team but I don't feel I understand C++ well enough.

Thank you,
Rykazz

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
Re: New trigger request
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 09:31:30 PM »
Wow this takes me back to some of my first posts  ;D (I say this like it was years ago  :D )

Anyways, Hold off on scripting inquiries till the codemancer DocClox gets back with the new Lua scripting engine. 

You will basically learn something that will become obsolete once lua is released if you don't.   
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: New trigger request
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 01:05:36 AM »
The new scripting system is in place and usable if anyone wants to have a play. I do need to add a couple of functions (and document a couple more) but the basics are there now.

http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=20.msg7348#msg7348