devolution

Author Topic: Hentai recommendations  (Read 11024 times)

Offline Barinthus

Hentai recommendations
« on: May 14, 2011, 02:27:07 PM »
I'm not a regular hentai fan but thanks to this game, I'm more interested lol.

Any recommendations?  I'm not squeamish type so whatever you want to recommend, recommend it.

Last hentai I watched would be the Overfiend I think and that was 15 yrs ago.   Ah, found it - Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Hentai recommendations
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 05:58:04 AM »
Well...

Depends on what you like. And "Overfriend" is not a Hentai, it's an Anime. Hentai usually suggests some form of erotic or perverted content.

There is a lot of excellent Manga, Anime and Hentai out there in forms of games, movies, series.

I would suggest Deathnote above everything else, in Manga or Anime but Movie was pretty good too, also it was a "real" movie not an animation.

From there you would have to specify. What kind are you looking for?
Like what we're doing?

Offline Barinthus

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 11:18:19 AM »
Hentai as in perverted and erotic content :)

Deathnote is good - I catch it on Adult Swim sometimes.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 12:37:29 PM »
Hentai as in perverted and erotic content :)

Deathnote is good - I catch it on Adult Swim sometimes.

Well, even then it is a difficult advise, there are to many genres... But if you want to "get in" into Hentai, stick to the "classics" (Although most people would argue what the classics are :D )

If you are looking for series:
Try:

Bible Black (New Testament are better)
La Blue Girl
Daiakuji

Personal advise: Bible Black: New Testament and Dragon Pink

Oh.. if you are looking for hentai games, there is a whole bunch of descent once out there. In an unlikely case that you are into RPG (Role Playing Games), PLEASE try "Sengoku Rance". Do not read any guides, just get the game, get the English translation patch and play it a couple of times, then read the walkthrough to see if you had missed any endings or scenes :)

If you need more advice, be more specific about what you are looking for because most of the request for "good Anime or Hentai" go unanswered cause there are to many different style, genres, etc.

PS: Deathnote is a kind of psychological thriller, why is it on an "Adult" channel?

Like what we're doing?

Offline Barinthus

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 02:45:55 PM »
haha, true, my question was vague.  I guess it's because I'm so new to the whole thing and need to explore the genre.

I'll definitely check out those that you recommended.

And I love RPGs so thanks for the suggestion.

Adult Swim is a series of late night programming on.... I forgot which channel... Cartoon Network? 

http://video.adultswim.com/all/index.html  Deathnote is no longer there for some reason.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 03:57:53 PM »
And I love RPGs so thanks for the suggestion.

If you love RPG, Rance comes more than just recommended, few would argue that it is the best Hentai RPG out there. There is also something called "The Legend Of Queen Opala" for RPG Maker (Not really a hentai but has some decent content) that I thought was both good and funny (Even thou it doesn't hold up to Rance it is much less time consuming and also has a lot of funny scenes). Most hentai games out there are not translated to English making it difficult to play, but there is a translation patch for Sengoku Rance and TLOQO is originally in English :)

Have you ever played a game called FF VII (Final Fantasy VII)?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 04:02:35 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Barinthus

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 04:15:58 PM »
Yep I've played FF7 as well as most other FF titles

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 04:32:30 PM »
Yep I've played FF7 as well as most other FF titles

Well, there are dozens of Hentai games out there featuring FF VII characters but the reason I've asked is a newer game (2010) called "GuriGuriCuteYuffie" that is really good, especially if you played FF VII. It is basically a "5 Days (Turns)" only Hentai game but it has excellent interactive content. Don't worry about it being in Japanese, it is still a lot of fun and you can read "wiki" on the game before you start playing, unlike in case with Rance it will not diminish the experience.

That, together with Rance and Hentai series will keep you occupied for a good while :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 04:51:19 PM »
 Oh and since we are talking about Hentai games, I have to mention stuff that Illusion and similar developers make... Best way to describe it are fully rendered 3D Anime girls that you interact with in different settings (Depends on the game).

Simpler games are to numerous to name but I would give "SlaveMaker 3", "Dragon Bride", "SuperDeepthroat" and "Legend Of Krystal" a try. Only SM3 and SD are hentai but these games are less time consuming and simpler then what I've mentioned earlier.

All this should give you a good start on hentai arena, enjoy :)

PS: Stuff that Illusion and similar large developers make sometimes takes up to 40 GB on your harddrive and would often require at least a decent GPU (Graphic card), just so you don't download some huge game, go through the trouble of installation process and then blame me for not mentioning it :)

PS 2: Most Japanese games require a Japanese "Locale" settings in Windows at the very least for the installation process and more often to play as well.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 04:56:55 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Barinthus

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 02:09:49 AM »
Rance downloading is taking forever - 2 hours per rar files and there's 8 in all  ha ha

Oh well, bummer.  Perhaps I'll find it hosted somewhere else.

Still  plenty of other stuff to check.  Been playing Slave Maker 3 as well :)

Offline Aslan

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 02:41:26 AM »
I suggest you use torrent client for downloading software that are more than a couple of hundreds megabytes. I found WM in such way and there's no doubt you can find other hentai games in different torrent trackers. Try using isohunt.com, just type in search field "hentai game" and investigate the results.

As for hentai anime. Well, you can use same way for finding some. If you need names, Xela named a few (I personally recommend "Dragon pink", especially the first OVA), I can add Dragon Rider, The Roommate, Romance In the Flash of the Sword, The Family Affair, Kisaku (all series consist 24 OVA), Words Worth. There are much more with no English names (and without the translation from Japanese too).
There's no point to living if you can't feel the life (c)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 03:26:55 AM »
I suggest you use torrent client for downloading software that are more than a couple of hundreds megabytes. I found WM in such way and there's no doubt you can find other hentai games in different torrent trackers. Try using isohunt.com, just type in search field "hentai game" and investigate the results.

As for hentai anime. Well, you can use same way for finding some. If you need names, Xela named a few (I personally recommend "Dragon pink", especially the first OVA), I can add Dragon Rider, The Roommate, Romance In the Flash of the Sword, The Family Affair, Kisaku (all series consist 24 OVA), Words Worth. There are much more with no English names (and without the translation from Japanese too).

I haven't seen some of those but I should have mentioned Words Worth, that should qualify for a "classic".
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 03:36:20 AM »
Rance downloading is taking forever - 2 hours per rar files and there's 8 in all  ha ha

Oh well, bummer.  Perhaps I'll find it hosted somewhere else.

Still  plenty of other stuff to check.  Been playing Slave Maker 3 as well :)

I am not sure I can post links for better download sources on these forums so I'll PM you couple of sites with the best/complete collections and torrent/direct downloads from trackers you will not find on sites like isohunt or pb.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Barinthus

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2011, 12:23:14 AM »
You guys are too kind - thanks!  Will let you know how it goes.