Author Topic: -Xela's WM Mod Thread + Torrents-  (Read 128090 times)

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
Re: -Xela's Quality Packs and Tutorials-
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2011, 01:14:53 PM »
Hi sry to bother but.... the resized link for: Kanu Unchou of Ikki Tousen lead to mf, but the site gave a downloading error could have just been me, but just wanted to let you know so you can find out if it may be a boroken download so that u could reupload.

For the sake of a 3rd party since I was on and not doing anything I checked it. It downloaded and unpacked for me without a problem.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2011, 01:44:11 PM »
Moving it here cause we're going offtopic :D

I had d/l'ed Moonchaos' pack before, I don't recall the reason but I didn't really use his randoms. If it wasn't for pics that weren't uniques I don't know why I wouldn't have.

Unique + Random DO overlap in Moon's pack/Other Packs...

Haha, I looked through his Winx and Avatar packs, there were some pics that seemed odd to me, but I don't know either series so I can't really make any legitimate comments on that.

Avatar is decent but Winx is crappy and girllike. There will be new avatar soon by the way, their promo looks amazing.

Graphic Novel characters would probably be great subjects for randoms, a little more obscure and a lot less likely to show up as a unique. I once tried to make a pack for Saya from Saya no Uta but couldn't find enough pics. So the problem would be finding pics, so if you have a bundle that would be a big step forward.

I looked Saya up in the CG's archive but there are barely any pics...

I have no idea who the girl is or where she comes from but:

An example:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ringetsu

and the sets from the CG's:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j852s7dd3josepp
http://www.mediafire.com/?qtc6cvq38m6ds68

I don't like randoms so if someone wants to use the content, they are more than welcome (More pics can be found using my guide I presume). There are dozens girls like this in CG archive.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2011, 09:03:35 PM »
Couldn't finish Snow White and Ayase Fuuka today but at least I've gathered a decent amount of pics. I'll try to get both done tomorrow if I have time.

Some new finds I came across while looking (some pics were published just a few days ago):

Naruto:

Disney:

Bleach:

Winx:

Like what we're doing?

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2011, 05:17:10 AM »
You're a bastard, you know that?

Lol, in your guide your mention of site rips is something that never really crossed my mind before but it piqued my curiousity. Now that I'm checking it out, most of the time they are on file shares that require a 30-60+ min wait between d/l. So lately I always have a download running in the background so I can check things out.

Heh, it is a good tip for finding some unique pics though.
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
SnowWhite
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2011, 06:08:47 AM »
Added: Show: Snow White. This pack was annoying to work with because most of her pics look so generic and she is drawn in 3 or 4 different ways. There are doubles as I couldn't root all of them out (I had 5 - 7 copies of some pics from different sources :( )

Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
4 fans of DragonBall series :)
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2011, 10:16:07 PM »
I posted some fun stuff in my thread before so I thought that I'll do it again :)

This has nothing to do with WM but I thought I'll upload it anyway. It is the best "Dbz hentai *movie" (*Actually just ripouts from a hentai game) I've seen so far (And I am pretty sure I've seen all of them)

You will need this software to join the files (It is beyond simple to use): http://www.hjsplit.org/

Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cwqj6j0pd9m24cj
http://www.mediafire.com/?yj5756rrwwrvz91
http://www.mediafire.com/?daccum9r58elsio

Screencaps:

Unrelated pic from a different "Movie" that I though was funny as hell  :D

Enjoy!

« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 10:26:12 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Rellim

« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2011, 01:45:55 AM »
I dont know if i was already adressed but did you ever make a resized version of Fairy Tail? Or is that one already resized? Or was it the broken link that never got fixed? Sorry for my crappy way of putting it. :/

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2011, 08:59:11 AM »
I dont know if i was already adressed but did you ever make a resized version of Fairy Tail? Or is that one already resized? Or was it the broken link that never got fixed? Sorry for my crappy way of putting it. :/

Nope, I've never released a resized version of Fairy Tail. The "Broken Link" is the link for the original version that contained more pics but was removed due to copyrights violations (I've used "Original" art), the new link is the same post with the "Original" art removed.

I can put up a resized version but I don't think it will make to big of a dent in this pack, not before there are enough new pics for a decent update.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
R.I.P Fairy Tail?
« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2011, 07:04:01 PM »

The entire cast of main Fairy Tail charachters was nuked by Acnologia today...

Looked pretty bad so I wonder if everyone in the pack should get "Incorporeal" traits :)

Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2011, 02:04:59 PM »
We're working hard on a remake of WM so I didn't have much time for packs. Just though I'll post something:

Simple Flash Games (Most can be found on 4chan):

LoK (Legend of Crystal and mods):
http://www.mediafire.com/?f1y8u4bfwtqtbct

Bleach/Naruto:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1mc29wciol84ivp

I'll put some time in AGL tomorrow.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
Python Based Game
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2011, 06:17:37 PM »
1) I finally got to stable internet connection and can do something about the AGL. Since my remakes of original packs are becoming useless cause everyone is playing WM - EX, I'll upload original packs first and restore AGL to it's precious state and work from there. I should be done with that by the end of this week.

2) Since everyone seems to be making WM like games these days in every known computer language (still nothing in assembly thou :D ) we are taking the Python spot.

This is the first pre alpha release translated to English (Rushed translation so there are some obvious mistakes) :

http://www.mediafire.com/?377cp77wq2a7m7t

If you get wierd screen, find "options.rpy" in game directory and edit these settings to whatever resolution you're using:

config.screen_width = 1280
config.screen_height = 800

It is far from playable but it would give an idea of the direction we're heading to.

Event logger and World map are next on the list.

Some new features:

1) There will be an advanced turnbased battle system. Now, this is almost done, our main programmer made one for a different game under the same engine so we just need to edit it a bit and create some transparent .pngs of girls.

2) Insane "moddability". Nearly every aspect of the game will be editable in plain text/nearly plain text (without the need to know any programing language). In fact there will prolly be options to create whole conversations with girls in style of graphical novels (Pictures, texts, answers, sprites etc.) Items, Traits, Skills and Skill Caps can be modded from .xml files.

3) Many locations like city, outskirts, forest and remote locations (just to travel to, not to hold a business). Every location will have own bonuses and penalties.

4) Advanced "Player" class.

5) Advanced building development system. (Not only brothels, there will be farms, castles, battle encampments (near forest/Catacombs with warriors) and etc.)

6) Main Heroine (Single girl that plays an important part in the story and can be advanced statwise further than any other girl)

7) Storyline, meaning advanced world, story and an end.

8 ) Event and quest system with rewards.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 06:20:33 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Popuri

« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2011, 08:02:03 PM »
Downloading now, can't wait to give it a try.  Much further along than my version, hee.

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2011, 10:02:22 PM »
Only the Management, next week and girls buttons actually do something...

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2011, 04:04:19 AM »
Downloading now, can't wait to give it a try.  Much further along than my version, hee.

Only the Management, next week and girls buttons actually do something...

Most of the code is edited out or not finished yet. This is meant to give a general impression of the game and maybe hear some ideas and/or suggestions. Right now we are working on World and Event logging system. Items system is not adapted to WM yet, no events or story have been implemented (actually we are still working on general concept). Still a long way to go, but I am beginning to believe that we will get there eventually :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline Popuri

« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2011, 07:37:34 AM »
Yeah.  Still, what you have so far looks terrific.  Very polished, graphically.  Nice work.