14 (29.2%)
Miku Hatsune pack rebuild
10 (20.8%)
Holly (Monster Rancher/Monster Farmer)
9 (18.8%)
Pixie (Monster Rancher/Monster Farmer)
6 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: The Lusticon Shoppe  (Read 176279 times)

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Touhou Puppet Play Enhanced for FireRed, that was my first run through the Elite Four. I'm currently doing the Sevii Islands stuff before I head off to Johto.

Oh, and in actual this game news, I guess I'm back to making girls, since I was working on Mai Shiranui all night yesterday.

Huzzah to the second piece of news.  I'm trying to start making some One Punch Man girls, but my inertia's proving difficult to beat.

Are you using an emulator to run FireRed?  I wasn't aware that you could mod emulators, if that is the case!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
The person who made Puppet Play Enhanced claims that it can run on real hardware using a flashcart, but I don't have one that supports GBA games so I'm just using Visual Boy Advance 1.8.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

• I worship His Shadow.
Re: Multiple girls and items for your possible delectation.
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2016, 12:14:51 AM »
Mai Shiranui is now up.

Airi Akizuki from Oni ChiChi now up.

Kokoro Katsura from School Days now up.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 06:02:50 PM by Fat Kyubey »

Offline Sorren

The person who made Puppet Play Enhanced claims that it can run on real hardware using a flashcart, but I don't have one that supports GBA games so I'm just using Visual Boy Advance 1.8.

You mean Touhoumon? It worked just fine on my GBA.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2016, 07:03:13 PM »
It really, truly irritates the fuck out of me how about 99% of all artists just focus solely on Riesz when it comes to Seiken Densetsu 3. Where the hell is all the Angela love, guys?! Speaking of, my Angela pack should be out soon. Hopefully I can find a few more images floating around in this sea of overused amazon princess shit.

Angela from SD3 is now up.

Aayla Secura from Star Wars now up.

Item Pack Eta now up.

Sayaka Kanzaki from a long titled VN with no netorare that somehow became a netorare OVA now up.

Lina Davis and Vera Collins from Heroman now up.

Item Pack Kamen Rider 1 now up, covers some gear from the original Kamen Rider up to Skyrider.

Sailor Moon Update 1: I've been hammering away at the backlog of Sailor Moon images I've been meaning to go through for collection and also processing some.

Sailor Moon Update 2: I have a little bit more to go through and then I can officially say that I am done with image collection.

Sailor Moon Update 3: Image collection is finished, praise be unto Sailor Hakutaku!

At 1.16GB in size, this is a good haul for so many characters. Now begins the processing!

Sailor Moon Update 4: Ami Mizuno is now up.

Sailor Moon Update 5: Chibiusa now up.

Sailor Moon Update 6: Princess Lady Serenity (future adult form of Chibiusa) now up.

Sailor Moon Update 7: Haruka Tenou now up.

Sailor Moon Update 8: Hotaru Tomoe now up. I managed to make her not a loli, save for one or two flat chested images.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:42:33 PM by Fat Kyubey »

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2016, 02:21:57 PM »
Sailor Moon Update 8: Hotaru Tomoe now up. I managed to make her not a loli, save for one or two flat chested images.
Yay!  *Downloads*

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2016, 05:02:01 PM »
Yuyuko update 1: Image collection is roughly ~90% done, which is good because I have something like 700 images in her folder already.

Yuyuko update 2: Image collection done. Now to sort through half a GB of files...

Yuyuko update 3: Yuyuko Saigyouji now up.

Komachi update 1: Started collecting.

Sailor Moon Update 9: Makoto Kino now up.

Sailor Moon Update 10: Michiru Kaiou now up.

Sailor Moon Update 11: Setsuna Meiou now up.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 09:11:51 PM by Fat Kyubey »

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2016, 02:57:48 AM »
*Eats Yuyuko*

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2016, 04:54:26 AM »
It's been over a year now since I began. The path was long and hard, but I've hit a huge milestone and come within striking distance of something I've been promising for almost a year as well. With Rei Hino as girl 100, and just two more of the core Sailor Soldiers left to finish up, it will be done.

A lot has happened, a grandfather who ran himself over with a power chair, a mother who broke her foot, a deep ear infection that left me feeling like I was going to die... the same grandfather who broke his pelvis in a fall and somehow broke his foot in a way we'll never know because not even he knows how it happened due to diabetic neuropathy and lots of me playing Another Metroid 2 Remake over the last few days (fuck the DMCA and Nintendo, it's the best Metroid game I've played in about a decade), but I've finally made it! Kinda! Except not really 'cause as I said, I still have some more to go...

I would link a YouTube video of Faith of the Heart in here, but since Star Trek: Enterprise used that as its opening and that show both sucked and failed, it's not exactly the best option. So instead, here's Kamen Rider Kuuga nuking several blocks of a populated city. 'Cause fuck yeah, Kuuga!

Offline Baal

« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2016, 12:14:19 AM »
Nice job, I hope I downloaded everything that was recent, It's been a while since I checked back up here. Glad to have the new girls in my game. Congrats on the 100 girls.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2016, 02:14:05 AM »
Sailor Moon Update 12: Minako Aino now up. That just means I have one more girl to go! One more to go! One more to go! And it's my least favorite... least favorite... least favorite...

Sailor Moon Update 13: Usagi Tsukino is up. With that, I am now finally finished with the Sailor Moon cast... unless I find a treasure drove for minor characters. I'd love to do the future Asteroid Soldiers to really make the Sol Soldiers complete, but, well...

Mikan (Jasmine) from Gen 2 of Pokemon now up.

Ibuki (Clair) from Gen 2 of Pokemon now up.

"BUT WAIT, YA FAT FUCK!", I hear you screech in between sobs over how disappointing No Man's Sky was. "YOU'RE NOT EVEN DONE WITH SAILOR MOON YET! AND WHAT ABOUT KOMACHI?! LIES ON THE ORDER OF SEAN MURRAY AND TODD HOWARD!" you bellow between rage posting on reddit after realizing that you can no longer refund the hype engine powered game on Steam.

And to that I say... I have three hands. So, as the kids say, NEENER NEENER SUCK MY WIENER!

Also GoG is better.

Bleach has ended, pairings have been made canon, the ass pains are so real that I can feel it through text. Shitposting time is now.

Komachi update 2: Finished collecting, now processing. Please wait warmly.

Komachi update 2: Now up.

Poll has been reset. VOTE IN THE POLL!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 07:56:33 PM by Fat Kyubey »

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2016, 11:05:11 PM »
Yay!  Komachi = Best Big-Boobed Shinigami.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2016, 07:10:22 PM »
Natsume (Sabrina) is now up.

Watatsuki no Toyohime is now up.

Watatsuki no Yorihime is now up.

Picture: Princess Yorihime of the Moon says NO to PC-98 Touhou characters still existing, takes it upon herself to purge the unworthy.

Reisen, the other little bunny who is useless but doesn't have much sex appeal is being collected as a bonus.

Item Pack KR2 now up. It has 8 more pieces of Rider gear to turn girls into grasshoppers heroines nerds.

POLL HAS BEEN RESET AND CHANGED (very slightly). VOTE IN IT (again).
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 05:21:07 PM by Fat Kyubey »

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2016, 01:05:45 PM »
Ah, the return of the why boner...WITH A VENGEANCE! Good stuff Kyubey, I know the 2hus are in good hands now... 8)
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Baal

« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2016, 04:40:33 PM »
Natsume (Sabrina) is now up.

Watatsuki no Toyohime is now up.

Watatsuki no Yorihime is now up.

Picture: Princess Yorihime of the Moon says NO to PC-98 Touhou characters still existing, takes it upon herself to purge the unworthy.

Reisen, the other little bunny who is useless but doesn't have much sex appeal is being collected as a bonus.

Item Pack KR2 now up. It has 8 more pieces of Rider gear to turn girls into grasshoppers heroines nerds.

POLL HAS BEEN RESET AND CHANGED (very slightly). VOTE IN IT (again).

Nice didn't think the Wakatsukis had enough pictures. Small Reisen is an interesting bonus.