Author Topic: DaBanishers Girls  (Read 44677 times)

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
Re: DaBanishers Girls
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2016, 10:54:51 PM »
I've always been the type of guy that goes more for the more obscure girls, the ones people tend to not go for. I've done my share of more popular girls to be sure (Pokemon, Sailor Moon, etc), but in my heart I always end up going more for the girls that get so little love from everybody else.

... Which makes it hard since their obscurity also reflects on the kinds of images I can get...
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 11:17:58 PM »
So very very true, that's why I for example dedicate my self to (as I've put it) make every Fire Emblem girl under the sun :D
But I'll be damned if it aint hard work for the older/less popular ones.
Don't look at me like that! I found 'em that way....

Now no-one else has to die...
unless I think of another reason.

If found, please return to Miss Y. Rhul.

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2016, 01:54:12 PM »
IT HATH BEEN DONE!!
and btw im calling dibs on overwatch right now for the record since ive practically done all of them sept for symmetra she doesnt have much at the moment other than that ya ... good talk

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 02:24:19 AM »
i dont know anymore but should i make Dvas mech a girl pack (prob know the answer but come on i couldnt resist)

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2016, 01:58:36 PM »
At least I wasn't the only crazy person who saw some kind of value in Naruto's female form for this game.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2016, 12:27:46 AM »
ok my first random girls are up hope you enjoy my completely original content that i worked so hard t get to you guys

Offline brookbones

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2016, 04:32:00 PM »
i just love your girls but i cant use mega. do you have any other mirrors?

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2016, 06:34:31 PM »
Gonna be totally honest.... I have no idea or had thoughts to use other mirrors. I just used mega because it was a free 50 gigs and a URL link. Why can't you use it?

Offline brookbones

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 12:14:45 PM »
well, every time i tryed to use it it says that i had passed the limit of data or whatever and couldnt download it. i tryed anything to circumvent it but had no luck. until recently i had found a fix to pass the files on mega cloud to other clouds with cloudsurfer so... i guess nevermind. thank you for the interest.

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2016, 02:04:12 AM »
ok so im working on the kantai collection i have the whole weekend off and my dad is out on a trip so ill be getting this done at least by monday

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2016, 10:53:37 PM »
sorry bout it being a couple of days late had a surprise job interveiw and i didnt get to post it cuss i was tired. SO HERE THEY ARE THE SHIP GIRLS(some of them) YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR

Offline Baal

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2016, 05:15:31 AM »
Thanks for an updated image pack of the Kantai girls,  if only they were easier to add to the existing ones.

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2017, 01:19:37 AM »
i have updated all my sonic gals and currently working on the new pokemon gals
(warning most half of the new poke gals are lolis)

Edit(again):
now i have got all teh images i could scrounge and im making the rgirls/girls file for
lana, lillie, lusamine, wicke, Moon(female trainer), and the aether foundation along with primarina for  random gals
keep in mind some of them are a little low but usable for my liking but i will continue to update them with more images
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 01:09:29 PM by dabanisher »

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2017, 11:52:37 PM »
ok I've done it (most of it) i got all but 2 main sun and moon gals but I don't think they have enough images for the last two(Guzmas "sister" and the grass trial leader) but the others I got and i think i did good. lemme know what u think.
Edit:Plz can someone show me how to script or at least where i can look on how to?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 01:08:35 AM by dabanisher »

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2017, 02:19:17 AM »
so its been a while ive been doin a little updating along with some new packs so im not just giving ya nothing but i should release it sometime this week or next week i plan on doin tsuyu from my hero academia as well as a few other gals from various other anime and games