Author Topic: Possible Add-Ons to the Game?  (Read 127454 times)

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
Re: Possible Add-Ons to the Game?
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2014, 08:12:50 AM »
I said this before somewhere, giving the girl gold as a gift should increase rebeliousness, because it effectively spoils them. But due to rebeliousness being a stat calculated on other stats, it should increase spirit instead, despite not making much sense.
Some detrimental effect to giving gold to a girl should definitely be added though, since it's easy to roll in dosh and just slap your girls with wads fairly early.
Also, girls with the "Queen", "Princess" and "Elegant" traits should be satisfied only with higher amount of gold IMO.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2014, 10:26:33 AM »
Hey, I don't know if this has been brought up, but I'd like a girl who is happy to have spirit restored during time off, much like libido.  As far as I know, there is no non-item way to restore spirit, which is something that I've been looking for.
Currently the only things that increase Spirit are:
If there are multiple nurses working while the girl is getting surgery.
 - When the surgery is finished, "The Nurses kept her healthy and happy during her recovery." so +5 Spirit.
Working Customer Service has a chance to raise Spirit

I had been thinking of adding "Vacation" as a House job, giving the girl a week off and sending her on vacation.
That could raise her spirit, her love for you and some other things.
Complete health, tiredness and happiness recovery.
Possible stat or trait gains or losses.
If she hates you, she may not come back.
If she loves you, she may bring someone back with her.

I said this before somewhere, giving the girl gold as a gift should increase rebeliousness, because it effectively spoils them. But due to rebeliousness being a stat calculated on other stats, it should increase spirit instead, despite not making much sense.
Some detrimental effect to giving gold to a girl should definitely be added though, since it's easy to roll in dosh and just slap your girls with wads fairly early.
Also, girls with the "Queen", "Princess" and "Elegant" traits should be satisfied only with higher amount of gold IMO.
I should also adjust rebelliousness to take love/hate/fear more into account.
If she loves/fears you a lot, she should be less rebellious.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:08:12 AM by aevojoey »
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline aevojoey

Pregnancy changes
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2014, 11:22:53 AM »
I am changing pregnancy to allow for premature/late term births:

If a girl is with a customer near her due date:
The customer may
 - help with the birth
 - runaway when she goes into labor
They may then
 - offer to buy the baby
 - kidnap the baby
 - kill it if it is not human

Suggest other options

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2014, 11:55:56 AM »
How about the presence of a customer near her due date increases the likelihood of a premature birth, or introduces the possibility of damaging the fetus?
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline torrentsearcher

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2014, 05:56:08 PM »
dont be so quick with killing... this oughta be fun, don´t u think?
but make customers get less interested in girls as their pregnancy advances. not all guys like those big bellys. make the girls earn A LOT less than normal, so the player has a reason to think about knocking his fav whore up.
the idea about having them kidnapped is kinda cool, too.
maybe there´s even a use for boys u have from ur girls, like increasing some of ur gang values somewhere? after all there was plenty of time to learn what daddy needs at work.

and i still think the idea of getting some selected girls through "breeding" the whores u have with either the player or maybe some special customers is kinda fun. ever wanted a centauress? well, bring that cute pony... ;)

in general, getting girls with that "daughter" trait should be something to think about. let the girls have special abilities or something, but make getting them if not harder, at least a lot more expensive. just my two cents.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2014, 01:58:21 AM »
but make customers get less interested in girls as their pregnancy advances. not all guys like those big bellys.
make the girls earn A LOT less than normal, so the player has a reason to think about knocking his fav whore up.
Or the farther along in her pregnancy, the fewer customers she can see.
Adding "Pregnant" to the fetish list and causing it to have customers not choose the girl should be easy to add.
When the pregnancy gets to the second or third trimester, add/remove traits milf, lolita, great figure, adventurer, etc.
I think I already added a check for pregnancy to the vaginal surgery job but I will double check it.

Offline torrentsearcher

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2014, 03:31:27 AM »
Or the farther along in her pregnancy, the fewer customers she can see.
Adding "Pregnant" to the fetish list and causing it to have customers not choose the girl should be easy to add.
When the pregnancy gets to the second or third trimester, add/remove traits milf, lolita, great figure, adventurer, etc.
I think I already added a check for pregnancy to the vaginal surgery job but I will double check it.
and to continue and finish that thought: maybe have an option to either have her put back to work with the traits lost right away, or decide to have her off work, recovering and working out to gain traits like great figure and so on back. a check on her constitution without items could decide the time it takes her to gain them back, a fitter girl would be able to work out more, after all. not sure if meek or dependant could shorten the time it takes, one might argue that u could spur such girls on to work harder a lot easier.
but in general i like the idea of treating a pregnancy like a special trait a lot, the chance for customers to like that towards the end (imho) should be a lot lower than the others, though.
would be great if it made that into the game. it would allow for more decisions without adding a huge search and click orgy for micromanagment!  :D

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2014, 04:04:05 AM »
Hm, does Free Time have any possible negative effects?  I'm thinking things like being attacked by rival gangs (possibly injured), or being accused of stealing/shoplifting (if low Rebel/high Obedience, go to Jail; if the opposite, fight back and return to Brothel, raising suspicion).  ... For that matter, what *does* Suspicion do (if anything, yet)?  Not sure I've had it do anything obvious ....

Offline Sorren

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2014, 11:57:49 AM »
While tweaking some of my girls folders earlier I had a stray thought about a new trait, I was thinking that a trait like Resourceful would be useful. In my mind it would decrease the rate someone breaks at, give them a small chance to find basic items and a higher chance of escaping/evading capture.

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2014, 09:23:00 AM »
While tweaking some of my girls folders earlier I had a stray thought about a new trait, I was thinking that a trait like Resourceful would be useful. In my mind it would decrease the rate someone breaks at, give them a small chance to find basic items and a higher chance of escaping/evading capture.

And a higher chance at finding items/girls in the catacombs as well. That's a good trait idea. But couldn't "Adventurer" already serve that purpose?

Offline Sorren

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2014, 03:26:28 PM »

And a higher chance at finding items/girls in the catacombs as well. That's a good trait idea. But couldn't "Adventurer" already serve that purpose?

Kind of, I was more thinking of it as along the lines of Survivor and tying it into the idea of basic and luxury items that I mentioned before. Effectively no matter what job a girl has she might find a basic weapon on the street or left behind by a customer, likewise she might find some food, a basic healing item or a basic piece of clothing.

So, effectively it would be Adventurer without the Combat buffs.

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2014, 04:03:39 PM »
So after a long time of making folders of custom girls I can't help but wonder if it would be possible for the game to manage subdirectories when fetching the girl data and her image folder.
The "Characters" folder is getting rather hard to navigate.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2014, 07:47:45 PM »
So after a long time of making folders of custom girls I can't help but wonder if it would be possible for the game to manage subdirectories when fetching the girl data and her image folder.
The "Characters" folder is getting rather hard to navigate.
I was planning on doing that at some point but have not gotten around to it yet.

Offline dullman

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2014, 11:46:30 PM »
what  i want to propose it's not add-on rather than changing in mechanic. First every time i have source code i add to interface info about number of customer (total) so it's possible to add this info to game for everyone?? Also what pissing me in basic version is number of clients that come to brothel (it's enough to lay every girl in brothel) for me the girls shouldn't really have max allowed customers every shift but only in rare cases and only the most popular, so clients when come to brothel should have their preference if it's not meet there is a large chance they will leave, also there should be a possibility that customer comes into brothel and the girl he choose is already busy with another customer. The jobs besides whore should increase the chance that customer didn't leave but will wait to girl be available or choose another girls in meantime he leaves some of his money in our bussiness.
And the last thing pay for girl service i believe it should be somewhat fluid since some customer don't have enough money so rather every sex gives you 100g should be that every good sex gives you some percent of customer money, the more wealthy customer the bigger money we get, also wealthy customers should have higher propability to have exotic tastes. To not allow customers with low money use our girl we can set a base amount of money that customer is allowed to enter brothel, it will increase usability of different brothel since we can have one brothel towards poor and one brothel towards rich

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2014, 10:31:56 AM »
Just a pre-emptive safety question for the future, aevo:
If you would make a footjob skill eventually, would it fetch images named "Foot#" or "Feet#"? I think the first one is pretty logical, but better ask than regret.

When making girl packs I keep stumbling on footjob images every now and then... and while the fetish doesn't particularly strike fire within me, I'd rather have those images ready, just in case something similar to the handjob addition happens.

And while we're on the subject already - separate image fetch for the bedwarmer function in-game, named "Bed#"? Have it work similarily to how bondage and torture/BDSM image fetching works  - if it doesn't find a "Bed#"image  file, then it fetches the "Ecchi#" images. 

I'm only asking for this because all my "Ecchi#" images are  too diverse: girls in lingerie or other undergarments, swimsuits, alternative costumes, including ultraslut costumes, or just slutty poses.  Ecchi for me serves the general purpose of being an image dump for images that are too sexual for the "Profile#" pictures. And I do have plenty of images that are perfect for bedwarmer, but would make no sense when being fetched for the other ecchi functions (which were the barmaid if I'm correct?? Which makes no sense, because why not just use "Wait#" or "Bunny#" for that?)
The "Ecchi#" images need more uses in-game IMO in general.