Author Topic: Fishing VS Diving  (Read 4448 times)

Offline FutureRing

Fishing VS Diving
« on: January 05, 2019, 06:47:34 PM »

From what I have experienced fishing and diving are extremely unbalanced. Swimming/Diving requires a larger investment in AP, items, and vitality and the mini-game is slower/more difficult. At the same time the rewards for diving are much lower than for fishing. I suppose this could be fixed by simply making the items received via diving much more valuable, but preferably there would be more progression the the diving mini-game/rewards to match the investment of time and money required to train the swimming skill. 

I am still a new player so there may be things I've missed entirely. When I starting my first game I decided to focus on diving on a whim and the rewards were so low it almost put me off the game entirely. Then I tried fishing and realized how much easier everything was.

Offline MrKlaus

Re: Fishing VS Diving
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 09:56:19 PM »
This issue was brought up about a month ago by the test team and the dev team knows about it.
At this point Xela is working on making the exploration engine - sending teams into the wilds. As a result, retagging of items is halted untill the SE is finished. 

But thank you for sharing your view on the game and pointing what can be improved.

Offline FutureRing

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 11:05:25 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

I'm glad to hear it's a known issue and I totally understand that it's not a priority.

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 08:23:23 AM »
btw. if you like this game and you will continue to play it and found addictional bugs, have other problems, ideas or an opinion you would like to share/talk about;
I would suggest joining the discord channel: Invite link: https://discord.gg/4tT4qmW

And if you dont want to click a link provided by a random dude with a frog avatar; here is the link to the official topic made by Xela with the discord link: https://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3829.0 that can be found in the "PytTall: General information" tab.