Author Topic: Sweet Games  (Read 9421 times)

Offline Anako

Sweet Games
« on: July 31, 2016, 04:42:47 PM »

Sweet Games is an adult rpg text game with an open world that gives players an opportunity to control a young girl's life. It is an erotic game, so most activities will contain sexual content. Slow sexual corruption of the protagonist is the main plot of Sweet Games.

Sweet Games is still in early development state, but the amount of content is increasing with every new update.

Description
In this game you will be able to play as an ordinary high school girl, who is starting a new life after a memory loss. Most of your daily activities will be related to school life. You will spent your time studying, participating in school clubs, working, dating, communicating with friends, exercising, reading, cooking, etc..
RPG elements such as attributes, skills, conditions are going to effect your decisions and force you to take specific actions. To have full control of the game flow, you should manage your stats carefully. It is a simulator, so all your actions will get a response from the game world.

Genres
The genres are simulation, RPG, sandbox, turn-based. As for sex genres, the game is going to contain almost everything, except for extreme or unrealistic stuff like gore, male-to-male sex and tentacles. You can expect masturbation, blackmail, rape, mindbreak, cheating, humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, yuri(lesbian), incest, even gangbang and bukkake. Light erotic for the beginning, when the main character is fresh and naive. Hard stuff will come later with the protagonist's development and corruption.

Platform
The target platform is Windows.

More information on Patreon.

Download
Latest game version - v 0.1.7 alpha - download from mediafire, google drive or mega.

Screen shots

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 12:11:23 PM by Anako »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: Sweet Games
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 08:21:50 PM »
From what I've seen, looks great so far!  Keep up the good work, and keep us in the loop!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline GonDra

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 07:56:36 AM »
Interesting enough that I will try to keep an eye on it, but at the moment it seriously has not enough content.
And the School uniform event seems a bit heavy handed, possibly scaring away people that are not into getting forcibly exposed.
Events also don't seem to change stats, (I could possibly have overlooked changes), in general it would be nice to get a bit more feedback in how many points activities give and take, looking at the stat page each time is a bit annoying.

Offline seden

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 07:26:31 PM »
Quite some games where the PC is a women getting corrupted as to main setting, curious they are so many devellopers interested that way.

In any case, best hope with the project/game.

Offline Anako

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 07:47:48 PM »

Sweet Games v 0.1.6 alpha released.

fixed the figure of the main character and all her clothes;
    replaced school uniform and added a new set of lingerie;
    replaced old clothes icons with higher quality ones;
    proper scaling for clothes icons and some other elements;
    a new code, that adds all available clothes to the wardrobe;
    translated all leftovers from the beta version of the game
    lots of small bug fixes, various improvements and optimizations;

patch notes for previous updates and download links can be found here.

v 0.1.6 alpha - download from mediafire, google drive or mega.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 11:22:53 PM »
Huzzah, an update!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Catherinefair

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 02:09:55 AM »
It looks fun but not much sex related contents in the game.

Offline Anako

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 12:12:54 PM »
A new game update "v 0.1.7 alpha"

• greeting phrases and reactions to nudity, depending on MC's and NPC's stats; new dialog option - erotic stories;
  • a dozen of abilities; a few new dialogs, events and quests;
  • some icons, frames, texts were redrawn or replaced with higher resolution variants - the way they are displayed in game changed accordingly; I'm slowly reworking the interface into 4k resolution;
  • new history frame for tracking the events, dates, statistics; it displays only stats of 2 new repeatable events at this moments, but I will add an entry for every major occasion/date as development goes;
  • an action system for NPCs - moving, sleeping, masturbating;
  • fixed an issue with memory leaks in events; changed the way not accessible actions are introduced in the game;
  • clickable figures of NPCs will now appear on the screen, when NPCs are in the same location, as the MC;
  • all in all about 30 pages of text in Russian and similar amount in English;
// if you have low fps in windowed mode and your monitor supports G-sync - disable G-sync for windowed mode in Nvidia Control Panel;
// there are two repeatable events (masturbation and spying on the sister) in the game now; they will grow in size, as I add new branches and spicy stuff; just proceed with the MC's masturbation to access them;
// sister won't be sitting in her room anymore; later there will be many action patterns, based on the weather, day of the week, random values and so on;
// abilities will help to maintain a more steady character's development without skipping important moments;
// I will add a story for every erotic event in the game later; the MC will be able to tell all stories she knows to every NPC, but only once; you will get a message about the story being available (it can be found in dialog's love section);
// if the main character is not properly dressed, she won't be able to talk to NPCs, NPCs can refuse to talk because of similar reasons;
// I replaced term "fatigue" with "stamina"; if you have any suggestions with terms or have noticed mistakes - you are always welcome to send me an e-mail;

Download it from: mediafire, google drive or mega.

Offline MrAOTR

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 08:26:03 PM »
I've been trying to figure out a way to move forward, but so far I feel stuck in the game, is there a way to actually understand how to finish the quests? They have some explanation, but not enough to my taste. Are there any other hints?
-Everybody wants to be a lion until it's time to do lion shit...