Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Slave Market Question

<< < (3/3)

exodia91:
I suggest green for unique girls and red for "used" ones.

DocClox:

--- Quote from: exodia91 on December 17, 2009, 03:28:58 PM ---I suggest green for unique girls and red for "used" ones.

--- End quote ---

Well, the colours are the ones in one of the interface files. I've never been sure which one is which or should be used for what, however. That's something we could use some standardisation on - or at least some explanation

delta224:
Give me a minute and I will parse it for you all.

edit NVM the file tells you what is what, special element 1, I think is what being used for the unique girls.

DocClox:
Yeah, what I'm thinking is, instead of "special element one" and "special element two" and so one, why not adopt a convention as to what they all mean: For instance:

* "Information"
* "Warning"
* "Danger"
* "Girl Status Change" (pregnancy/birth/STD/addiction etc)
* "Rival status change" (rival defeated/game won/new rival etc)
* "Misc" (Events, Game Messages, anything else)I'm sure there are other ways of organising them.

It would just mean that us coders would have some idea as to whther the right colours were being used, and modders would have an idea what colours to use for the elements, which isn't really apparent at the moment.

Plus, when I get around to XMLing that file, I'll have names for the elements :)

delta224:
That would work better than what we have now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version