Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Slave Market Question

<< < (2/3) > >>

James:
yea sorry i wasnt spacific enough, but i ment out of all the custom girls, only 2-3 may show up at a time.

KyDekra:
And sometimes those 2-3 slots are taken up by even 'random' girls that you have sold now. (I have seen the daughters of debtors that Ive sold turn up the at the markets 2-3 weeks afterward taking a red 'unique' slot)

DocClox:
Yeah, it's a known bug: the game tries to generate a unique girl for the market, finds there are none left, and makes a random one, but still flags her has unique.

At least I think that's what's happening. I haven't got around to looking at that one yet

dcb42:

--- Quote from: KyDekra on December 16, 2009, 07:29:07 PM ---And sometimes those 2-3 slots are taken up by even 'random' girls that you have sold now. (I have seen the daughters of debtors that Ive sold turn up the at the markets 2-3 weeks afterward taking a red 'unique' slot)

--- End quote ---

I believe - though I have not tested - that any girl that was once in your possession that was sold/released/escaped/whatever and who subsequently shows up in the slave market is flagged red, as a way of saying 'Hey, you had this chick before.'

Since there's only one color-flag for slave market listings, apparently, it does double duty between 'previously owned' and 'unique.'

DocClox:
That could work as well.

No reason why we can't have more than one colour for the slave market. I'll take a look at it at some point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version