Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Purple Pleasure - New Whore Master Interface (Custom) - RELEASED

<< < (2/2)

Fstop:
This interface looks really nice I hope I can Dl it  by tomorrow =')

Ashtares:

--- Quote from: Mehzerz on January 09, 2010, 08:14:20 PM ---I love your title, font choice, and over all design. But I don't carefor that title screen at all. Nice up though, Sad to say but you mighthave to update it once 1.30 comes out.

--- End quote ---
Actually I am not to fond of the background (title image) image myself, but while actually ingame you only see 20% of it, and these 20% really fit in with the overall design.

--- Quote from: DocClox on January 10, 2010, 04:49:43 AM ---
[edit]

Meant to say - always nice to find another Inkscape fan :)

--- End quote ---
Yes I think Inkscape is great :D But its not really stable and has some bugs/glitches that give me a headache sometimes... Anyway, since I added the Inkscape SVGs to the thread I hope somebody will make use them when newer versions come out. :D

I hope I achieved what I tried, that is giving WM a unique, albeit purple, look. You devs are doing great work with WM :D

DocClox:

--- Quote from: Ashtares on January 13, 2010, 08:58:29 AM ---Yes I think Inkscape is great :D But its not really stable and has some bugs/glitches that give me a headache sometimes... Anyway, since I added the Inkscape SVGs to the thread I hope somebody will make use them when newer versions come out. :D

--- End quote ---

No promises, I'm afraid. Necno adopted Dagoth's UI on the understanding that he'd maintain it. I could probably do it, but my priority is coding and bug-fixing. For that matter, I have my own UI mod, which hasn't been updated since around 1.24, purely because I don't have time for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version