Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Dagoth's UI Pack (1.28)

<< < (2/4) > >>

DocClox:
Yeah, I do. I hit the same problem when I messed around with the map icons.

There's no way to specify icon size for the map icons. I think the inactive versions are smaller than the active ones, so you get a zoom effect on mouseover.

The actual gifs are the same size, but the inactive ones seem to be being clipped smaller.

Dagoth:
Yeah, the brothel icons seem to be the only ones unaffected. I considered just resizing them all down a bit so they didn't get clipped like that, but I figured it would be better to just wait for it to be fixed or for the map screen to be made editable.

necno:
Once i get the interface file done you will be able to change the sizes (its a simple process, i'm going to go crazy now and try to get all screens done)

Dagoth:

--- Quote from: necno on October 24, 2009, 06:42:46 PM ---Once i get the interface file done you will be able to change the sizes (its a simple process, i'm going to go crazy now and try to get all screens done)

--- End quote ---
Awesome, I look forward to it.  8)

I'm not terribly pleased with my town icon choices overall, so I'll probably be on the lookout for replacements. Problem is I'm no artist (Photoshop fiddling capabilities notwithstanding), so for stuff like that it will basically have to be found art.

Speaking of which, a new brothel icon I came up with (first is "off", second is "on"):

It's not in the current pack, but should be in the next one.

Yes, that is the mudflap chick. I thought it fitting enough.  :D
I'm thinking it would be cool to have that mudflap chick placed a rustic wooden sign for the brothel icon, but again I'm no artist. Oh well.

DocClox:
Cool beans :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version