Author Topic: Ideas to expand the breeding aspect  (Read 6705 times)

Offline BlueBurn

Ideas to expand the breeding aspect
« on: June 04, 2011, 01:34:27 PM »
I really like how you can breed girls, but I think it could be more interesting. Here are my ideas.

1. Create male traits that the player character and males can have. These would affect the traits of the children they father. You would be able to choose a few traits your character has when you start the game, and then you can get other traits via items or something.

2. Create events where a rich or influential male NPC will come to the brothel and you will get to choose which girl will service him, thus allowing you to breed your girls with specific males.

3. Add some positions your sons or other male NPCs can hold within your brothel and add a sex option to have a male character have sex with a female character.

4. Add an option to designate another male as your heir and an option to retire which would change the player character status to the designated heir.

Offline zartog

Re: Ideas to expand the breeding aspect
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 10:17:05 PM »
These are some really good ideas.  I see this game and SLavemaker heading towards a similar end goal with something like this, and i have to say Slavemaker is farther ahead because it has: a custom player-character, multiple individuals to meet in the city, multiple locations to visit rather than just "taking a walk", actual combat, individual shops rather than just one master list (which can be intimidating), and tons of actual endings.  Plus it's now has the ability to own multiple slaves and talk and chat with them.  Awesome.

This game has nowhere to go besides adding a lot of the stuff slavemaker has.  Although slavemaker doesn't have: gangs, ability to own brothels, multiple females at one time, a bank, or the ability to impregnate girls and have sons (even if currently they all get sold)

In the long run these games are heading towards the golden game, where it's all seamless and awesome.  But by the time that happens we will be complaining it's not in 3-D with amazing detail for each girl.  Lol. Just some thoughts.

Offline STiAle

• Safe, Sane, Consensual
A few more ideas
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 06:32:32 PM »
I was going to start a new topic, but since this one's available:

1. Can pregnancy be linked to specific girl/script instead of global? Younger MILF might get pregnant easier than old maids, non-human pregnancy and the cool-down time might take longer or shorter, etc.

2. I've been too busy trying to scrounge up more pics and/or girls to actually play the game more then 1-2 hrs/day, so I'm not sure whether insemination will always result in another beast (and always automatically sold?) or if it will be possible to have Not Human child?

3. Not really about breeding, but expanding on BlueBurn's suggestion
Create male traits that the player character and males can have. These would affect the traits of the children they father. You would be able to choose a few traits your character has when you start the game, and then you can get other traits via items or something.
Player stats as well. E.g: Cammy will check on her INT when player pretends to know her, why not check against players INT/CHA?
That's STiAle as in Steel not steal... most of the time, anyway

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: A few more ideas
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:57:45 PM »
I was going to start a new topic, but since this one's available:

1. Can pregnancy be linked to specific girl/script instead of global? Younger MILF might get pregnant easier than old maids, non-human pregnancy and the cool-down time might take longer or shorter, etc.

I think it would be easier to edit the global code to have traits and age effect pregnancy chances...

2. I've been too busy trying to scrounge up more pics and/or girls to actually play the game more then 1-2 hrs/day, so I'm not sure whether insemination will always result in another beast (and always automatically sold?) or if it will be possible to have Not Human child?

I've never allowed a girl to get "inseminated" so I don't really know. If you really have to know, I can go through the code and find out... (You do know that there is a "mod" section, right?)

3. Not really about breeding, but expanding on BlueBurn's suggestionPlayer stats as well. E.g: Cammy will check on her INT when player pretends to know her, why not check against players INT/CHA?

There is no INT/CHA stats in "Player" object in the build so there is nothing to check against? Basically I believe that WM as a concept has more potential than SM/Simbrother/Otherworld but sadly developer has stated recently that taking the game past it's limits is somewhere between hard to impossible (My own knowledge of C++ is not on the level to even know if that is true or not :) ) and if someone decided to make significant modifications I am pretty sure they will work on expending other fields of the game before pregnancy...
Like what we're doing?

Offline Anon21

Re: A few more ideas
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 12:27:47 AM »

No possibility of a Not Human child. I don't think you get the beast either.

I hesitate to use the word 'realistic' but I think it would be more usual for 'tentacle monster' type beasts to have 'tentacle monster' type offspring, while boinking a dog / wolf / tiger would not result in an insemination at all.  I've toyed with the idea of splitting 'beasts' up into different types in this way, but it would be a lot of work for the result.

Offline Ctwo

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 07:32:27 AM »
Insiminated girls always have a monster at the end of the pregnancy. There is a moderate chance the mother dies in child birth. The monster child is always sold off, similar to how boys are always sold off.

Offline Anon21

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 11:43:06 AM »
The monster child is always sold off, similar to how boys are always sold off.

A bit odd, because you can't sell the monsters you catch and breed normally.