Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 478871 times)

Offline fires_flair

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2011, 01:39:55 AM »
trait/fetish: act like virgin/ looks innocent ( she does an exclent preformance of being a virgin, though shouldn't get virgin tips, they'd need to request the fetish); perfectionist (slightly increases satisfaction, cleansleness, and related things "she doesn't settle for anything less then perfect"); calming presence ( decreases chance of getting attacked, would also be good for customer service);  preceptive (good at catching small details, cleaning/security/customer service/customer satisfaction bonus)
fetish/customer want:
clothing catigorie, either have the customer look for a clothing type (something like corset, lingerie, shoe(s), catsuit, etc) or have them look for clothing fetish (corset lover, shoe lover, thong lover, lingerie lover, etc)) maybe have this as something that would increase satisfaction, rather then  a must have (if possible).

Offline indus

« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2011, 02:58:56 AM »
For items like Lingerie it should be changed so you can equip it at the same time as a dress.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2011, 04:47:14 AM »
Anyway, did I get all the girl escape possibilities? - Take Gold, Send to Dungeon, Torture, Brand as Slave, possible run away during the turn processing.
Yeah, that's all of them.

And some thought about the traits: we can create evil girls by using Yandere, Sadistic, maybe Twisted traits (still, 1-2 new "evil" traits would be useful), but we don't really have any traits for kind ones.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:02:36 AM by DarkTl »

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2011, 08:44:17 AM »
For items like Lingerie it should be changed so you can equip it at the same time as a dress.

A new type of equippable called 'underwear' would be nice.

Personally, I'd like to see 'Headwear' added as well. Then we can have hats, bunny ear hairbands, tiaras, etc.

Also I noticed that in WMEX each girl can only have one 'Misc' item benefit them at a time which bugs me. Why should I have to choose whether she's getting the benefit of her Stripper Pole or the Codex of Eros? It's not like she's carrying them with her when she works.

Yeah, that's all of them.

And some thought about the traits: we can create evil girls by using Yandere, Sadistic, maybe Twisted traits (still, 1-2 new "evil" traits would be useful), but we don't really have any traits for kind ones.

Like this?

Kind: Reduces rebelliousness of all girls in the brothel when acting as matron.
Angelic: Raises happiness of all girls in the brothel when acting as matron.
Nurse: +2 Health, -5 Tiredness per day to all girls in your brothel when this girl is the matron.
Comradery: When working as matron or in security, gives a bonus to all girls working security equal to 5% of her Combat stat.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:46:02 AM by Crisis21 »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #139 on: October 26, 2011, 09:03:06 AM »
Like this?
Yup, something like this. However, they should have disadvantages too, for example, penalty to combat.
And, of course, traits like Merciless should negate them.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2011, 10:44:17 AM »
Yup, something like this. However, they should have disadvantages too, for example, penalty to combat.
And, of course, traits like Merciless should negate them.

Yeah, Kind or Angelic would negate Merciless and vice-versa.

Kind: -5 Comb, +5 Cha, +5 Obed
Angelic: -5 Comb, +5 Beau, +5 Spi

Nurse would negate Sadist and vice-versa. (No one really wants to be healed by a sadistic nurse after all)

Edit: I put together a WMEX Schoolgirl (Random Girl) package if anyone wants to download it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:47:34 PM by Crisis21 »

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2011, 08:53:22 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions on traits. Undergarments separated from clothing makes sense.

Thanks for the schoolgirl pack, though I'd avoid using characters from well-known series in future packs. I'm going in and dropping the Wang Liu Mei/Chun-Li/Nao pics out of my China Dress pack once I release WLM and CL in a few days, for example. There's a schoolgirl pack ("random student") sitting there near the top of the to-do pile, it's probably queued high enough that I'll release it on the 28th or if not then the Friday after that.

Come to think of it, there's a Fate pic in the Kirin pack I believe? It really stands out with the blond hair and pigtails.

I bring that up mainly because it's a common complaint with random girl packs.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2011, 09:37:59 PM »
I tried to avoid using well-known girls in the pack, but my anime knowledge isn't quite up to the challenge.

I also tried to avoid anything too blatantly loli.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #143 on: October 26, 2011, 09:47:09 PM »
http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=original+serafuku&commit=Search

I'm growing to love that site. Basically, just put in whatever type you're going for, in this case Sailor Fuku (serafuku) - or "school_uniform" and then add a space, then type in "original", and you get a ton of pics. I highly doubt everything is original characters, but it's reasonably safe if the taggers were unable to figure out what series the pics came from.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2011, 08:01:37 AM »
Are you guys aware of:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list
and
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post
Just to be sure. Free account allows searching for a combination of only two tags unfortunately.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2011, 08:13:20 AM »
Yeah. I prefer sankaku's layouts and search options, though.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2011, 10:56:27 AM »
First I'd seen of Sankaku, and already falling in love it.  Thanks for the tip, FUTURE.  :)

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2011, 12:05:59 PM »
I've noticed that the auto-assigned items have an odd habit of disappearing or making other items of that type disappear.

Example: One of my girls was given a Manual of Magic when she already had a Manual of Arms and a Manual of Health. The Manual of Arms is nowhere to be seen.

Example 2: Several times I've had girls given a cat, but I check and there is no cat, either in their inventory or mine. Makes me wonder what they're doing with it. O.o

Also, is there a way to adjust how many of each item type a girl can have equipped? Almost all of these problems are with items of the Misc variety and I'm wondering if it is due to the EX version treating it like an equippable with a limit of 2 per girl at any time rather than a possessed item with no maximum limit like the standard version.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2011, 12:18:55 PM »
I've adjusted the auto use item codes for the release tomorrow. I think that still happens in it, but it's because the girl gets rid of excess items on her own and won't necessarily use the items she is given (free will!!). She'll also buy new items and equip those instead. And she eats cats.

Yeah, it's imperfect and needs a revision, it's just that there have been higher priority issues to look at.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #149 on: October 27, 2011, 01:50:27 PM »
Thought I saw a mod at one point on the forums that did something similar, but wasn't sure how they implemented it.  How would you feel about the idea of a Random Girl file that picked one portrait and stuck with that?

I admit, I'm a little biased there, as most of my girl packs I make tend to be one or two images per category, and usually only one portrait.