devolution

Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821800 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #3360 on: August 19, 2014, 07:11:43 AM »
When I said any, I meant any  :)
I can find pictures by myself though, but when you create a location or an npc, you probably have an idea how exactly are they supposed to look, unlike me. Then again, you might as well describe them or just rely on our sense of taste  ::)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 07:14:08 AM by DarkTl »

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #3361 on: August 19, 2014, 07:23:15 AM »
@DarkTl:
You said sometime before that you were looking through the "original" pics to look for possibilities for new RGirls. I'd like to make some original character for the story, so before I look myself, was there any really good ones that caught your attention you can point me to, but didn't quite make it for a pack?

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #3362 on: August 19, 2014, 07:23:58 AM »
Yes, Like Xela said, we will focus on story and events after the current work on new modules is done. Game without a story is just not worth attention in my option  :) .

And we need actual text the most I believe. There are plenty of images and ideas...

Like I said before. Gimme the idea and I will try to write the text for it and if even only one of hundred lines make it to the game, it’s ok with me.

@Dark

Got the elven city map from db. Will think about potential locations (the arena is obvious).

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #3363 on: August 19, 2014, 07:38:36 AM »
@Cherry
Packs with elves, windows girls, dragon quest girls and angel girls are based on original wm ideas, mine have higher quality of course. Others have too much variety, I'm afraid, especially monster girls packs like demons.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #3364 on: August 19, 2014, 07:44:20 AM »
Oh, I also have pics for several human packs based on hair color, they will wait until we finish with tags.
And I used some special characters that don't have a personality at all as random ones. And there is slime pack, since they are able to change shape and color, thus variety doesn't matter. I don't have any more ideas, really.

For example, I tried to make fairy pack twice, for both wm and Pytfall, but it's not easy due to differences in wings appearance and characters size.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 07:48:05 AM by DarkTl »

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #3365 on: August 19, 2014, 07:48:54 AM »
Oh, I also have pics for several human packs based on hair color, they will wait until we finish with tags.
And I used some special characters that don't have a personality at all as random ones. And there is slime pack, since they are able to change shape and color, thus variety doesn't matter. I don't have any more ideas, really.
Ok, NP. I'll go with recoloring a less known girl then.  I need to practice photoshop skill anyway  :)

AAA Why most of my favourite characters hardly have enough pictures even for a simple NPC... Do I really have that strange taste?  ???
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 08:20:35 AM by CherryWood »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #3366 on: August 19, 2014, 07:55:28 AM »
There still may be characters without a personality with many pictures (usually from games), but I checked everything I know. And I asked here multiple times, no one knows as well. So sad  :'(

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #3367 on: August 19, 2014, 09:58:10 AM »
Quick look at the elven map potential locations:

Also there is a lot of bridges on this map that could be of some use.

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #3368 on: August 19, 2014, 10:18:37 AM »
While looking for some items for exploration, I just found another great game for item icons, Dragon Warrior VII. It has some nice feminine dresses and such, without any editing required, so I add all those pics to my_DB folder.

I'll sure use some, but it's hard to came up with texts up to the high description standard we have now...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 10:46:00 AM by CherryWood »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #3369 on: August 19, 2014, 10:43:16 AM »
Holy sh#t, I tried one crazy idea and it actually worked. I can't believe it.
A random girl based on Grimms tales, and a hot one. It's still possible to squeeze some decent random packs after all with a bit of imagination  :D

@Klaus
I don't know about you, but I cannot see your picture.

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #3370 on: August 19, 2014, 11:19:28 AM »
Hmm... the image is in my folder on db but will attach it to this post.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #3371 on: August 19, 2014, 12:44:59 PM »
I believe you cannot use dropbox links together with [img] tag, even if they are pictures.

What is the high branch club btw?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #3372 on: August 19, 2014, 01:33:45 PM »
Pfff... what happened to Fighting Guild... I thought that was what we were working on.

I've added the path to/from (takes x amount of days at the start, coding the same on return is too annoying for the first version).
Added girls taking potions when they're hurt.
Added the hazard thing.
Added recovery in frontier encampments if girls are low of stats/AP when first starting the expedition.
Added rep penalty to MC for girls dieing/extra penalty if the whole team been wiped out. Disabled items/cash being brought hope if the entire team is wiped out and etc.

I'll look into monsters numbers setup tonight, if requires too much change to the new code, we'll do it for the next version. After that I'll start with adding girl capture, adding items: {"Frozen Sword": 1} to enable specific items being added to the guild. Add some upgrades, rooms and enable normal sorting + operations for girls (now it's all jumbled up for testing).

After the guild is ready, I figure we should add a small intro, some quick guides and release second alpha?
Like what we're doing?

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #3373 on: August 19, 2014, 01:48:59 PM »
After the guild is ready, I figure we should add a small intro, some quick guides and release second alpha?

qq: You will be using parts of the intro that I send some time ago or should I create a new short version?
I realized you were talking about the guild intro.

What is the high branch club btw?

I was thinking about a club for the night life in the city or in general place where elves go to party (meet elven girls more willing and interested in fucking different species). High Branch whas intended name of the club.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 03:30:09 PM by MrKlaus »

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #3374 on: August 19, 2014, 01:54:03 PM »
Pfff... what happened to Fighting Guild... I thought that was what we were working on.
I'm still creating items for it and figuring item lists... (I do want to create unique item list for every my area, without using item price at all, hope that's ok)

Shouldn't we add an actual location for it on map? I was imagining similar setup like Slave market - one room being the FG office and the second one to be an oldschool tavern (I kinda miss a one in the city).
Or just the tavern, cause I have no idea what should be in the guild if everything is operated from the main menu
And cause the tavern in meaningless without quest atm, then I suppose we don't need anything  :) 

========edit
LOL, I just created some head items and only after then I noticed that there's no headsloth in the game  :-\   I think I need to actually try to play the game sometimes  :D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:12:20 PM by CherryWood »