devolution

Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821912 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #4785 on: May 24, 2015, 11:36:39 AM »
I'll try to finish classes tomorrow, have the whole day set aside for coding for PyTFall.
I think Thewlis was demoralized by the change of ST concept, judging by lack of pushes. I suppose it's up to you after all.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #4786 on: May 24, 2015, 12:25:22 PM »
I think Thewlis was demoralized by the change of ST concept, judging by lack of pushes. I suppose it's up to you after all.

Instructions you gave him were too unclear... even I was a bit confused (and we talked about it in detail in chat).

Let me finish the classes first, I caught a flu or something, headache is killing me for a third day in a row so I cannot code properly :( Classes themselves are more or less done but they are useless, until I write loading functions for mobs, random girls and fix over 250 entries in the code (old occupation lines).
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4787 on: May 24, 2015, 12:53:44 PM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/92IJO4so/

Here i tryed the floor ( 1 color for tiles / 1 color between tiles or not / black freestyle line between tiles or not ) whats best ?? ( used noise/color ramp from blender for the effect )

for the last render i completely forgot to adjust the light.. i did the same thing now.. but its fine i could always make all brighter with area light and not casting shadows ( that way all is brighter and light still give the same shadow direction )

For clothing im gona make more but wanted to know if something was really bad and need fixing..
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 12:56:01 PM by lamoli »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4788 on: May 24, 2015, 01:09:05 PM »

If i provide training rendered picture will it motivate him ?? after all i was one of those who pushed the ST concept forward.. and id like to see it progress

And naked slave training thats easier for me.. no clothing to make lol as for props ( chains/cuffs/ropes/training apparatus ) thats easy to make

Well we could decie of a few salve clothes if its needed
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 01:12:22 PM by lamoli »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4789 on: May 24, 2015, 02:45:03 PM »
Instructions you gave him were too unclear... even I was a bit confused (and we talked about it in detail in chat).
Nah, I asked him to improve his traits-flags system (developed and made by him) to support multiple flags, and one general screen to control ST from 1 place instead of wandering around the whole gui, like you have to currently. I can't possibly say it even simplier, maybe a native english speaker could...  :D

Here i tryed the floor ( 1 color for tiles / 1 color between tiles or not / black freestyle line between tiles or not ) whats best ?? ( used noise/color ramp from blender for the effect )
Tiles look awesome. I personally like those with black line.

For clothing im gona make more but wanted to know if something was really bad and need fixing..
I just noticed thanks to the new background, her knees are square in that pose. Could you smooth them out?

If i provide training rendered picture will it motivate him ?? after all i was one of those who pushed the ST concept forward.. and id like to see it progress
Ideally, we need unrecognisable pictures for various ST actions, since we cannot guarantee that a girl will have all pictures that we need. Naked and inside a training dungeon.
But I'm not sure what is the best way to make them unrecognisable.

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4790 on: May 24, 2015, 02:56:39 PM »
I just noticed thanks to the new background, her knees are square in that pose. Could you smooth them out?

Yes its because the cloth are really low poly i planed on improving that after i made the maid outfit.

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4791 on: May 25, 2015, 06:08:29 AM »
Ideally, we need unrecognisable pictures for various ST actions, since we cannot guarantee that a girl will have all pictures that we need. Naked and inside a training dungeon.
But I'm not sure what is the best way to make them unrecognisable.

If you give me samples picture even if its real life or made by hand on paper i could make the render so it would be usable..

One of the main reason of why i started trying to do those render is.. in lots of packs.. outfits/action where missing of the picture design was so bad that i deleted it.. lol

Im not sure how close i can get to the real thing ( to render missing picture of action/outfits ) for already existing girls pack but that was my goal..

If you provide me with lots of torture/training samples i could try to make the props and BG and i could try to render a few non random girls so they get picture for the ST actions

Of course it would take time to make the heads to be used in any pose.. but as long as the face is looking at the camera or even with a few degree angle i could make them fast and only do a planar( with only a few edges for eyes/mouth and shadow effect ) that way almost all existing girls can be done fast

the body.. all is possible there i can get all the poses needed really fast and body shape is not a problem at all i made tonz of morphs on to of existing ones so the only thing missing is clothing/face/hairs ( but will be working on those )

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4792 on: May 25, 2015, 12:12:54 PM »
Hm. I suppose we cannot cover all possible options for bdsm by generic pictures... Even if we make pictures for any possible body and boobs size and avoid to show face and even hair, unpredictable things like body color or wings will ruin everything.
Unless we show the character in full latex or something, and this is a bit strange.

I'll try to finish base pack with examples for all clothes and poses tomorrow.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4793 on: May 26, 2015, 02:36:38 AM »
Let's see... Here are basic examples of common clothes and actions. Some have male and female verions of them are too different, but in general all licking, fingering and penetrating pictures should have anal and vaginal versions. Lesbian pictures should have reversed versions, like the girl licks/being licked. And sex pictures with males should have versions with females, but with dildo.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:39:18 AM by DarkTl »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4794 on: May 26, 2015, 11:54:10 AM »
Well, I liked the old Alkion more. Now it has super long intro without cool animation stuff (unlike ours  :) ) and tones of typical fanfictions. But even worse, it tries to copy Kamidori right from the beginning to the smallest detail, thus barely has any originality left. I almost have the impression that it's a Kamidori for those who don't know both Japanese and English. Sad, really sad.

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4795 on: May 26, 2015, 01:10:32 PM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/aJH8yd4t/

The new base anime head ( should be able to cover most existing girls ) with a little morph

Nothing changed/improved on cloth detail.. but added brows/eyebrows as test

Maid v1 almost done
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 01:20:47 PM by lamoli »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4796 on: May 27, 2015, 10:23:53 AM »
Yup, that should do it.

I have a question. Can you show muscularity if needed? I mean, there are characters, usually warriors, with very noticeable muscles.

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4797 on: May 27, 2015, 11:46:20 AM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/hOF9fOc3/

Maid MK1 ( well more sexy then normal outfit )

Coulnd decide on shoes so made none atm.. tryed with leg band/common socks and then semi transparent stockings.. then front/back side of main pose to see the dress

I could make lots of addons or change it.. its just how it went so far..

i will make the normal maid outfit from the base clothing really soon..
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:45:41 PM by lamoli »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4798 on: May 27, 2015, 12:34:09 PM »
Yup, that should do it.

I have a question. Can you show muscularity if needed? I mean, there are characters, usually warriors, with very noticeable muscles.

https://mon-partage.fr/f/Mug2LJIi/

Here on the left extra muscles ( could add even more ) and right normal body muscles

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4799 on: May 27, 2015, 12:36:49 PM »
As long as i make the armor/clothing you could have lots of fighter really fast

for the rest is making a few hair/face models so they dont look too similar..

Btw.. i could render sprites of character if needed for BE you just need to tell me the exaxt size needed and angle of rotation if any..

like if you make exploration sprites i could make them like isometric/or top view with all the rotation needed to walk on the map ( i already made isometric 2d tiles of 1x1x3m for a 2d game engine )
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:42:28 PM by lamoli »