Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821691 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #4905 on: June 06, 2015, 07:22:11 AM »
Pushed classes json. Some traits no longer exist too because there are classes instead. I need to think about subclasses a bit.

Buildings...
Do we need rooms for free girls? Shouldn't they all have their own rooms somewhere in the city, like irl?
And for characters with high disposition there will be MC house. Living rooms should only limit the amount of slaves you can use in the building. So if you are not going to use slaves, you can live without living rooms at all.
Total amount of workers in the building should be limited by size of the building itself and upgrades.

Also, I think it's a good idea to limit jobs by upgrades. I mean, every job except guards and cleaners should require an upgrade for a start. Like cafe for waitresses or stage for strippers.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #4906 on: June 06, 2015, 07:25:48 AM »
Buildings...
Do we need rooms for free girls? Shouldn't they all have their own rooms somewhere in the city, like irl?
And for characters with high disposition there will be MC house. Living rooms should only limit the amount of slaves you can use in the building. So if you are not going to use slaves, you can live without living rooms at all.
Total amount of workers in the building should be limited by size of the building itself and upgrades.

Also, I think it's a good idea to limit jobs by upgrades. I mean, every job except guards and cleaners should require an upgrade for a start. Like cafe for waitresses or stage for strippers.

All this is covered by the new system already :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4907 on: June 06, 2015, 07:30:26 AM »
I have doubts about sex skills. Things like handjob/footjob are not compatible with anal/oral/vaginal skills set, on the other hand we cannot guarantee that every pack has them.
Perhaps we could rename oral somehow to include everything there...

Randoms will have everything.. and as for the unique who does not have em i think i can get close to what the unique girl look like to make those missing actions..

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4908 on: June 06, 2015, 09:10:14 AM »
I used general sex skill in prostiture class btw. Even if we'll have all pictures in all packs, I think it's still better to use it instead of 3 new skills (tits, hands, foots).

Also, I'm not sure what to do with advertising. Initially, in the very beginning of the project, we wanted to hire unemployed (by MC at least) city girls to do it as a part time job. Another option is to make a full job for it.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4909 on: June 06, 2015, 09:39:05 AM »
Also, I'm not sure what to do with advertising. Initially, in the very beginning of the project, we wanted to hire unemployed (by MC at least) city girls to do it as a part time job. Another option is to make a full job for it.

I am not touching that atm. I'll resume working on Buildings/Jobs (from last nights efforts) in a few hours and keep at it till I fall asleep. Those two are my main focus right now, once done I'll ask Thewlis to update his stuff to the new code as well if he's still interested.
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4910 on: June 06, 2015, 04:41:32 PM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/ryTGVsGj/

Here.. the rest of FF actions i did not do earlier.. i do need to make the toys but the poses are done.. might need to rework some textures.. and as before nothing else is done other than pose and texture

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4911 on: June 06, 2015, 07:31:23 PM »
Some expressions are a bit weird but overall it's good.

I went down with a headache again so sadly three isn't much news on development front from me tonight. There still is a bit of new code that seems to be working :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4912 on: June 06, 2015, 08:54:44 PM »
Yeah did not spend too much time on them and in the end i left them as they where.. but i can improve everything at any time.. lets say ill do all the poses then ill refine the details like expressions because it takes a lot of work to get them right..

i might have to make custom expressions from scratch because RL ones does not look right for those girls.. hopefully i got lots of examples of them from Miku dance models so it shoulnd take too long to make them
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 09:00:25 PM by lamoli »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4913 on: June 07, 2015, 05:27:14 AM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/5fJ7q0NC/

Hmm.. i found a setting that might help or not to make it look more like 2D.. and on the lats render i applied it by accident on 90% iv made

(no diffuse / no diffuse - lighting no reflections / diffuse / diffuse - lighting no reflection)

I added lighting to see if there was a impact with diffuse on or off

Now whats best.. with or without diffuse ?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4914 on: June 07, 2015, 05:37:06 AM »
Hm, I like more those with diffuse.

About classes like SIW Manager, aren't they an overkill? That means 3-4 new jobs to manage everyone, and might require new super specific skills like SIW managment.

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4915 on: June 07, 2015, 05:40:31 AM »

Ok.. anyway in the end i would go with the setting that let the girl blend the most with the 2D BG

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4916 on: June 07, 2015, 06:17:50 AM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/TLjMcN8M/

Combat pose with setting you liked.. i may as well keep those like this for the others ill render then adjust with BG when its needed

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4917 on: June 07, 2015, 07:10:44 AM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/FQ4FqV6b/

The top of the right leg near the hip there is a extreme bending deformation.. ( usually it autofix but on some extreme poses it doesnt ) is it good as it is or do i need to soften it ?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4918 on: June 07, 2015, 08:17:05 AM »
No, I think it's good enough.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4919 on: June 07, 2015, 08:34:33 AM »

About classes like SIW Manager, aren't they an overkill? That means 3-4 new jobs to manage everyone, and might require new super specific skills like SIW managment.

Ok, if you think so. Just make one manager job.
Like what we're doing?