Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821642 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: General Discussion
« Reply #5190 on: July 22, 2015, 06:04:24 PM »
Added readme.md and a couple of issues to the tracker, I think we can really make it work. I'd try wiki as well but don't have any strength left :(

Pull request is something entirely different, I'll try to figure out how to add new people to the project before I fall asleep.

Ok, I apparently missed the damn Settings button. I need your github logins...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 06:22:39 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Deathus

« Reply #5191 on: July 22, 2015, 11:42:54 PM »
Pull request is something entirely different

It is just a means of preventing changes of questionable quality from being added primarily to the master branch, but it can be used for any branch. Once a pull request is created, someone from the core development team has to approve to the request before the changes are allowed to be applied. Typically, pull requests are only used if a project has an outside involvement or there are those who produce questionable work. Outside of that, the feature can be ignored.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5192 on: July 23, 2015, 01:08:19 AM »
I need your github logins...
It's DarkTl of course. Link.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5193 on: July 23, 2015, 03:42:11 AM »
It is just a means of preventing changes of questionable quality from being added primarily to the master branch, but it can be used for any branch. Once a pull request is created, someone from the core development team has to approve to the request before the changes are allowed to be applied. Typically, pull requests are only used if a project has an outside involvement or there are those who produce questionable work. Outside of that, the feature can be ignored.

Yeah, I figured that out after I stayed up late reading up on GitHub. Initially, I expected that to be a request to join the team.

It's DarkTl of course. Link.

Ok, I've added you to the project. Apparently this works differently from SF and right now we're working off a repo where only I have "admin" rights. If this presents any issues, we'll have to create a team and transfer ownership right for the project to it.

Have fun figuring out GitHub, I like their issue tracking service, it's faster than SF and way more intuitive. Wiki is also nice but I've only checked the interface without adding anything to it.
Like what we're doing?

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #5194 on: July 23, 2015, 04:31:54 AM »
https://github.com/Cherry-Wood

Still alive  :) And I may even do something this weekend for a change  :D

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5195 on: July 23, 2015, 04:46:03 AM »
https://github.com/Cherry-Wood

Still alive  :) And I may even do something this weekend for a change  :D

Just added you to collaborators :)

You can start with figuring out GitHub and making sure new repo is working! BTW: SF promised to restore mercurial repositories today (I linked our repo to git and closed the old one but that action can be undone if we ever decide to move back).
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5196 on: July 23, 2015, 05:53:43 AM »
We might need to show vitality, joy and libido bars during interactive sex scenes in order for players to understand what they should and shouldn't do.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5197 on: July 23, 2015, 05:58:58 AM »
We might need to show vitality, joy and libido bars during interactive sex scenes in order for players to understand what they should and shouldn't do.

TMI.

Just try to make it intuitive...
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5198 on: July 23, 2015, 06:15:53 AM »
Btw this time you won't be able to evade my request about picking a partner for lesbian actions  :D

I almost finished straight sex scene. There will be bdsm (probably shorter, since based on existing pics), group (even more shorter because we don't store much info about groups) and lesbian scenes.

For lesbian you either pick a partner (checking if she wants to do it as well) and show their nude pics close to eath other, or allow girl to pick a random partner ie show usual lesbian picture. I don't know how to pick some another girl, check her disposition and show pics together.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5199 on: July 23, 2015, 06:23:45 AM »
Btw this time you won't be able to evade my request about picking a partner for lesbian actions  :D

I almost finished straight sex scene. There will be bdsm (probably shorter, since based on existing pics), group (even more shorter because we don't store much info about groups) and lesbian scenes.

For lesbian you either pick a partner (checking if she wants to do it as well) and show their nude pics close to eath other, or allow girl to pick a random partner ie show usual lesbian picture. I don't know how to pick some another girl, check her disposition and show pics together.

Start an issue on git ob this after you push.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Gismo

« Reply #5200 on: July 23, 2015, 10:48:11 AM »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5201 on: July 23, 2015, 11:51:32 AM »
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5202 on: July 23, 2015, 12:31:10 PM »
I think I successfully pushed all my changes. Interactions are far from being finished, but they are in a much better condition now.
You can test interactive sex scene, it's right in the chat menu, and doesn't have any conditions yet. Though you either need to use console a lot or play for some time (or just look at the code) to see all options.

I'll need to add results of the scene, meaning rip more lines from AA2 where girls have many lines about how did you do it. And it doesn't use limitations yet, like vitality and libido, though it already changes them all the time.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:37:14 PM by DarkTl »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5203 on: July 23, 2015, 12:55:53 PM »
I think I successfully pushed all my changes. Interactions are far from being finished, but they are in a much better condition now.
You can test interactive sex scene, it's right in the chat menu, and doesn't have any conditions yet. Though you either need to use console a lot or play for some time (or just look at the code) to see all options.

I'll need to add results of the scene, meaning rip more lines from AA2 where girls have many lines about how did you do it. And it doesn't use limitations yet, like vitality and libido, though it already changes them all the time.

Ok, some random girl just agreed to do an H-Scene (fuck button) right off the bat. I'll take a look at the code later. also note that new skill would have to be added to schools (by you) and jobs (prolly by me) to be meaningful.

Edit: I need to look into better presentation of pictures. Also you forgot to reset the last pic to GM picture.
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #5204 on: July 23, 2015, 12:56:16 PM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/vVN1YgV1/

Here 3 pictures of the new random girl im working on.. its 1 pose but at different state of mind ( against.. need to be forced, normal.. does it herself, desire.. when lust is high normal pose change to desire )

Those are quick renders no BG no chains or other prop than the ones on the girl.

Not sure if i need more items on the against.. as for normal/desire i just put some stockings with GB to tryout.. but i have lots of clothes now.. just have no idea what she should wear while training..

Let me know what you think of em..