devolution

Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821735 times)

Offline lamoli

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #8160 on: August 19, 2016, 10:23:20 AM »
Most definitely the texture of the eyes thats wrong lol...

witch means i have a problem as im really bad at 2d image editing...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:25:17 AM by lamoli »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #8161 on: August 19, 2016, 11:14:55 AM »
Hmm black or redish pupils ?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #8162 on: August 19, 2016, 12:12:28 PM »
Here are eyes textures and highlights, buttons at the top. If you can't access the website, use proxy (I have browsec plugin for firefox). Most textures are gray because the game that uses them can change their color on its own.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 12:14:25 PM by DarkTl »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #8163 on: August 19, 2016, 01:40:13 PM »
Here are eyes textures and highlights, buttons at the top. If you can't access the website, use proxy (I have browsec plugin for firefox). Most textures are gray because the game that uses them can change their color on its own.

Yeah last example use grey base i colored red and reflect it wounld be too hard to put the flat texture on the eyes but it would look really wrong so i need someone good with 2D image edit to turn then into what im using..

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #8164 on: August 19, 2016, 04:02:35 PM »
I think textures are fine now. Reflection looks a bit off though, not sure why.

I figured gif to webm processing in AE, all channels but alpha should be set to brightness. Of course it won't work if the animation has black color inside, in this case only manual editing will help.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #8165 on: August 19, 2016, 07:49:05 PM »
I more or less fixed ND screens, a bunch of stuff that wasn't broken before elsewhere is now broken because Gismo's stats style has been deleted from the game (we're still using all of his graphics, which are great, it's just the code setups that were destroyed), but I'll fix everything in time. It should not break on updates anymore either, it broke down because code was borderlined insane with unneeded containers inside of other unneeded containers placed under forced offsets and alignment to make it all work somehow...
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #8166 on: August 19, 2016, 07:59:18 PM »
Alisa Amiella test..

Hair need lots of rework and eyes wrong color but will fix that later..

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8167 on: August 19, 2016, 08:32:53 PM »
 ::)

She looks great! Are you going to finish the random blond girl before switching to rendering unique chars? :D
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #8168 on: August 19, 2016, 11:59:41 PM »
Who was that random blond again ? you lost me lol

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #8169 on: August 20, 2016, 03:45:22 AM »
Wow, she's so pretty and sexy  :)

About your Selvaria, I think light reflections are too big for her, she has rather narrow eyes compared to Alisa.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 03:48:17 AM by DarkTl »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8170 on: August 20, 2016, 06:06:21 AM »
That's what I call her: https://postimg.org/image/v44u3j249/
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #8171 on: August 20, 2016, 06:54:32 AM »
That's what I call her: https://postimg.org/image/v44u3j249/

Ohh she s ready yeah got everything working on her.. but she s also known.. ( that's if you know the tales of series ) but its not the 1 i wanted to make..i wanted Velvet but game not out yet here so settled for her the 1 on the anime running now..

I make those uniques to get face types.. then when i need a random i just have to mix those.. ( that way all the custom morphs i added will be already there and i wont have to recreate new one every time i create a new face for random ) also they come with defined clothing and sometimes more than 1 and i could use those as base to make variant ( as im lacking in concept design and 2D image editing skills ) but kinda ok with 3D in general.. well the 2D imaging weakness is a problem for textures.. i can create norm/disp/occ/light map out of a texture but need to have it first lol
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:05:08 AM by lamoli »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #8172 on: August 20, 2016, 06:58:43 AM »
Those @#$%! artists and their freedom doing non realistic things..

i had to make legs longer and still wasn't enough.. also each leg had different lengths.. well got closer to it but will not spend too more time on this now.. maybe later ( like fan skirt, navel depth and belly muscle  and other tweaks ) but at least i can see that my model of her did alright and can be used like this..

Edit: looks like the scale of her body vs sword isnt right but oh well later maybe
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:13:25 AM by lamoli »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #8173 on: August 20, 2016, 07:11:34 AM »
To think of it.. i do need more known girl without packs can you give me a list of what you might want and il check whos got the other face types / clothing i might need.. this way i can make packs of those none done known girls as-well as getting part i need for random

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8174 on: August 20, 2016, 07:43:13 AM »
Packs are not too difficult to make for any well known character. What I would really like to do would be to load one of your 3D girls into the game to see how she looks/plays. And to read that guide you thought were a good idea of writing ;)
Like what we're doing?