Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 619189 times)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #510 on: October 03, 2014, 12:46:47 PM »
Sorry, but have you seen my report up there about unassigning back in action? Happens on .06.00.05 when they give birth.
Sorry, I missed that.
The Mighty Unassigning is back in action somehow. Looks very much the same as before for now.
Yep, happens after they give birth.
Is it only after they give birth?
If so, the matron is supposed to put them back to work after 1 week off.
If the girl's health, happiness and/or tiredness is bad, she may get some extra time off to recover.

If she does not get put back to work and she has full hht:
  • save the game from the turn before she gives birth, changing the file name.
  • Click the next turn button only, do not manually change anything.
  • Then save the game for the turn she gives birth in and gets taken off work, changing the file name again.
  • Next turn and save the game a third time, changing the file name for the week where she should be returned to work.
  • Do a 4th and 5th save file the same way.

Zip them all into a file and attach it.
Specify which girl in what building so I know what to look for.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Uriel

« Reply #511 on: October 03, 2014, 12:59:13 PM »
About a "one week off": in WM one turn is one week long. Girls that give birth do not work during the week they gave birth. If matron unassigns them, it means they get two weeks off , one where they gave birth + one after.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #512 on: October 03, 2014, 03:08:25 PM »
About a "one week off": in WM one turn is one week long. Girls that give birth do not work during the week they gave birth. If matron unassigns them, it means they get two weeks off , one where they gave birth + one after.
I see your point.
Then I should clarify that the girl is supposed to get 2 weeks off for maternity leave, the week she gives birth plus 1 full week.

One plan for pregnancy in the future was for the girl to give birth at a random time in the week.
As it is now, every girl gives birth on the first day of the week and takes that week and the next one off.
If the random time birth gets done, then the girl will get part of the first week off plus the next full week.
This will add more possibilities as to what happens with the baby.

While testing this problem, I did find a few other problems:
Girls in the Studio do not get taken off their jobs at all after giving birth,
Some of the arena jobs do not work.
I am checking those and working on the rest of the buildings.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #513 on: October 03, 2014, 03:46:10 PM »
Yeah, Matron is doing her job now. They are being assigned back in a week.
I can see some strange stuff though. Riesz was assigned back to strip club whore/piano. In report i've got:
1) Back to work: The Matron puts Riesz back to work.
2) Summary: she made no money
3) Night shift: played the piano.... blah blah blah
4) Summary: earned a total of....
Something is missing between 1 and 2. No day action listed at all. Or was "back to work" a day action?

Other stuff:
the dungeon report's girl images are all wrong. You click one girl, and get images from another one.

Jobs like barmaid seem to be nearly unaffected by the girl's skill. Unbelievable barmaids can get around 150g and newcomers around 120g.

When i go to brothel setup first time i can see wrong "current rooms" sometimes. Like i have 80 and it says i currently have 35. If i reopen the setup, i see the correct amount of rooms. I think this happens if i visit a house right before going to brothel setup.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 03:59:53 PM by Uriel »

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #514 on: October 03, 2014, 06:27:37 PM »
Yeah, Matron is doing her job now. They are being assigned back in a week.
I can see some strange stuff though. Riesz was assigned back to strip club whore/piano. In report i've got:
1) Back to work: The Matron puts Riesz back to work.
2) Summary: she made no money
3) Night shift: played the piano.... blah blah blah
4) Summary: earned a total of....
Something is missing between 1 and 2. No day action listed at all. Or was "back to work" a day action?
I am currently reflowing the brothel.
It has a few bugs in it that are causing minor text problems and some other problems.

the dungeon report's girl images are all wrong. You click one girl, and get images from another one.
I will look into this after I fix the brothel problems.

Jobs like barmaid seem to be nearly unaffected by the girl's skill. Unbelievable barmaids can get around 150g and newcomers around 120g.
Crazy is working on jobs

When i go to brothel setup first time i can see wrong "current rooms" sometimes. Like i have 80 and it says i currently have 35. If i reopen the setup, i see the correct amount of rooms. I think this happens if i visit a house right before going to brothel setup.
I will look into this after I fix the brothel problems.

Offline crazy

« Reply #515 on: October 03, 2014, 06:45:34 PM »
Yeah its set up so a person who sucks at the job should make only like 20-40g..  Now if by newcomers you mean u had just put her on the job and she was making 120g then maybe she was just good at the job.  Girls can start out really good at jobs.  If you mean it said she was awful at the job and she still made 120g then something is wrong.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #516 on: October 05, 2014, 12:05:44 PM »
I've seen identical stripper logs, but in one case she was not able to sell lap dances and in another one she sold plenty. The difference in payment was 20g.
That's why i'm spouting about this.

Offline crazy

« Reply #517 on: October 06, 2014, 08:05:55 AM »
I've seen identical stripper logs, but in one case she was not able to sell lap dances and in another one she sold plenty. The difference in payment was 20g.
That's why i'm spouting about this.
Yeah the lap dance code needs work.  It was mostly made to make them actually have to sell lap dance to have sex with the customers.. But Ill look at the pay for it see whats up.  Selling a few lap dances was only a 30g add to the wages.  Ill be bumping that up and play around with it some see what happens.

Offline Hanzo

« Reply #518 on: October 12, 2014, 06:34:29 AM »
When  I give an item to a girl the usual "She is happy with the gift" etc text don't show up anymore.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #519 on: October 12, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »
When  I give an item to a girl the usual "She is happy with the gift" etc text don't show up anymore.
When I changed the way the text worked, I forgot to keep the output for it.
Fixed and will be working in .06.00.08

I am also making a checkbox for the inventory screen for auto use items.
It used to just give the item then you had to tell them to use it.
I changed it to automatically use items when they are given, but this can get confusing because the item does not show up in their inventory at all.
I will make it so if the checkbox is checked, then the item gets used right away.
If unchecked, you will have to tell her to use the item.
Equipable items will still get equipped, only consumables will be affected by the checkbox.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 11:26:53 AM by aevojoey »

Offline TitanSon

« Reply #520 on: October 13, 2014, 03:36:12 PM »
Hey there,

found sort of a bug if you can call it thisway  ???

if you use age-changing items, the age can go below 18 at the girl-brothel-screen and at the info of the girl. but if you save your game and load it ... the age goes back to 18 ^^

so not rly a bug but i thought it would be good to be written down ^^

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #521 on: October 13, 2014, 09:46:34 PM »
if you use age-changing items, the age can go below 18 at the girl-brothel-screen and at the info of the girl. but if you save your game and load it ... the age goes back to 18 ^^
so not rly a bug but i thought it would be good to be written down ^^
Well I re-refixed this, hopefully it will work properly this time.
I made any attempt to modify Health, Happiness, Tiredness, Age, EXP or Level affect the main stat only.
The main stat update has the limiter in it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 09:48:05 PM by aevojoey »

Offline Uriel

« Reply #522 on: October 14, 2014, 12:17:16 PM »
With 06.00.08 i started to notice an increased amount of group actions. For example a girl serves 10 rounds a shift, and 9 of them is a group sex. It's an extreme case, but i would say group is like 70% overall. Is there any traits that make girls appealing to groups? She does not even have group sex maxed out, it was around 60 with some other skills maxed.
Also nympho girls used to start feeling "not in the mood" after like 5-7 rounds, sometimes more. Now it's 2-3 rounds. Maybe something was changed, dunno.

BTW, a small question. For example girl has zero libedo, i use sinspice on her and expect it to go to 75. But sometimes the first sinspice only adds lets say 20 libedo(something less then 75). I use another one, and it goes to 20+75. It's like libedo can go to negative values, but interface just shows zero in such cases.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:21:27 PM by Uriel »

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #523 on: October 14, 2014, 01:29:21 PM »
With 06.00.08 i started to notice an increased amount of group actions. For example a girl serves 10 rounds a shift, and 9 of them is a group sex. It's an extreme case, but i would say group is like 70% overall. Is there any traits that make girls appealing to groups? She does not even have group sex maxed out, it was around 60 with some other skills maxed.
Group sex should only be around 5%
I'll look into it.

Also nympho girls used to start feeling "not in the mood" after like 5-7 rounds, sometimes more. Now it's 2-3 rounds. Maybe something was changed, dunno.
I had increased the libido loss for the girl when she has sex but I can decrease it for nymphos.
As it is now each sex type decreases libido by a rather large amount, I cut that down to:
Anal -20, Bdsm -10, Normalsex -30, Oralsex -5, Tittysex -5, Handjob -5, Beastiality -20, Group -40, Lesbian -20, Strip -2,
I added at the end a +15 for nymphos so they will want sex more especially it they don't get some.

BTW, a small question. For example girl has zero libedo, i use sinspice on her and expect it to go to 75. But sometimes the first sinspice only adds lets say 20 libedo(something less then 75). I use another one, and it goes to 20+75. It's like libedo can go to negative values, but interface just shows zero in such cases.
If you change LogExtraDetails to true in config.xml it will display the details of what the stats/skill numbers are made of.
( base + mod + temp )
Most stats/skill cannot be negative numbers but they can be negative with modifiers thus displaying as 0.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:32:01 PM by aevojoey »

Offline Uriel

« Reply #524 on: October 14, 2014, 02:46:10 PM »
I had increased the libido loss for the girl when she has sex but I can decrease it for nymphos.
As it is now each sex type decreases libido by a rather large amount, I cut that down to:
Anal -20, Bdsm -10, Normalsex -30, Oralsex -5, Tittysex -5, Handjob -5, Beastiality -20, Group -40, Lesbian -20, Strip -2,
I added at the end a +15 for nymphos so they will want sex more especially it they don't get some.
Sorry, but i don't get a +15 part. Nympho serving a titfuck will gain 10 libedo? If so, that's awesome.
If you change LogExtraDetails to true in config.xml it will display the details of what the stats/skill numbers are made of.
( base + mod + temp )
Most stats/skill cannot be negative numbers but they can be negative with modifiers thus displaying as 0.
Thanks, i'll try this out.