devolution

Poll

If you are reporting a bug, follow these steps to assist us in finding the cause of your bug

1. Delete the "gamelog.txt" file from your game folder to clear it.
2. Run the game as you normally would until it crashes.
3. Create a zip file with your savegame and your "gamelog.txt" files.
4. Post your bug report with details of how and when you get the crash.
5. Attach the zip file to your report.

Author Topic: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread  (Read 619479 times)

Offline DustyDan

Re: Crazy and PP's mod bug thread
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2013, 12:23:05 AM »
I compiled a list of my observed v .05e bugs and of other reccomended code changes/corrections & recc. comments.

I understand if any of these need to be left until a future revision.

Though I dl'd the source code, I have refrained from changing and test-compiling, to have it as static reference.

Debug notes in attachment.

Offline Aika

« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2013, 09:53:34 PM »
Don't know if this helps, but I've modified the Clinic Manager to be able to handle the GetGirl function. I've commented the new code to make it easy to find, just search for "Aika Edit". It shouldn't be hard to replicate what I've done in the Arena and Centre managers. This is to address the bug where when you select the next girl button in the new buildings you get one of the girls in the first brothel instead.

Offline crazy

« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2013, 02:05:08 PM »
Don't know if this helps, but I've modified the Clinic Manager to be able to handle the GetGirl function. I've commented the new code to make it easy to find, just search for "Aika Edit". It shouldn't be hard to replicate what I've done in the Arena and Centre managers. This is to address the bug where when you select the next girl button in the new buildings you get one of the girls in the first brothel instead.
This breaks a few things for me atleast.  I can no longer transfer girls to clinic when I merged this code in.  Did it do this for you Aika?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2013, 02:36:18 PM »
Hey, I noticed something:  If I sell a unique girl, they remain in my Inventory window.  For instance, I sold 3 unique girls in my most recent game, but when I look at the "Manage Inventory" or "Shop" screens, they're still in the list of girls. 

EDIT:

Somehow, they wound up at the Centre.  I know I sold them (I sold them from the Dungeon screen), and that they were gone.  I don't know how they got to the Centre.  Somehow, I got the money from the sale, and autotransfered the girls to the Centre.  Is that supposed to happen?  Also, this doesn't work with the randoms, just the uniques.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 07:31:39 PM by hewhocumsbynight »
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline DustyDan

« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2013, 12:47:14 AM »
(Huge amouints of cash with some new random girls)

From the code, the max traits you can list as possible for a random girl is 60 out of universe of 91 traits.  You used  63 on the Lamia; since the MAXNUM_TRAITS is not well enforced, it ended up overwriting the money/gold which is after traits name/pct in the structure, and also first traiit percentages.
Will have comprehensive fix for this soon.

Apparently has been problem in code at 30-trait limit for some time; see this hilarious note from 1.30 changelog.txt:

1.30.3 beta r485
* [snip]
* girls with more than 30 traits would fuck things up (and probably fuck things in other directions, too)

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2013, 09:29:48 AM »
In Brothel Setup can't dissable Titty Fuck. After clicking back and going in the setup the option is still able.

Offline rixto003

« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2013, 01:27:41 AM »
game crash when open brothel settings

edit: my bad, conf file vanished after extracting for some reason
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 05:12:20 PM by rixto003 »

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2013, 10:06:13 AM »
About "Ecchi"-Pics:

Are they still needed anymore during the gameplay.

These type of pics are only shown in the gallery now but not during the game , am I right?

Kind Regards

HuiBui

Offline Gamo

• Sup Sup!
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2013, 08:11:17 PM »
my game still crashes for some reaosn when i open brothel settings. my config file is their and working everything else works. no idea anyone able to help?

reinstalled multiple times

Edit: Have found issues and taken care of them mismatched mod
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 09:56:30 PM by Gamo »
Gamo

Offline Gamo

• Sup Sup!
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2013, 09:58:08 PM »
i have seen this issue in prior post but my game keeps crashing as i hit the next week button. i def do have more then 1 movie going

any help on how i can fix this issue i would greatly appreciate it

thanks again

Gamo

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2013, 11:49:50 PM »
i have seen this issue in prior post but my game keeps crashing as i hit the next week button. i def do have more then 1 movie going

any help on how i can fix this issue i would greatly appreciate it

thanks again

I'd advise you not to use the studio at all.  Whenever I use the studio, my game becomes suicidal.  Plus, it isn't very profitable.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline DustyDan

« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2013, 02:11:55 AM »

I'd advise you not to use the studio at all.  Whenever I use the studio, my game becomes suicidal.  Plus, it isn't very profitable.

Yes and no.  Au contraire on the "not profitable."  Once it is working correctly, I believe we'll need to dial it back so it doesn't become a xx-week flood of money for each release.

That said, yes I've been preoccupied, but will release a partial fix of movie next-week crashes.  Soon.  In the meantime, when you get a crash, edit a savegame to remove content between the <movies> and </movies> tags, and load that.

Yours for better AV,
Dusty Dan
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 02:14:38 AM by DustyDan »

Offline Geron

« Reply #117 on: May 28, 2013, 05:30:44 PM »
I think the studio consistently crashed when you did the Titty movies.  Which a random movie can hit.

Offline melikesit

« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2013, 01:18:46 AM »
I've found a bug on the slave market, and i have absolutely no idea what's causing it, basically what happens is that if the dislikes, or has anything against working as a whore, everytime you click more details to show her job preferences and such, click it again to go back, and then click it to see it again her hate gets stronger. Oh and this happens every time.

It basically goes like this: Click more details - see dislikes whore job - click it 2 more times - really dislikes whore job - repeat untill reach maximum hate. This is unreversable, you can only increase the hate, not decrease it.

This only appeared in .05f, in .05e this did not happen.

Oh and another weird thing is that im seeing ALOT more girls dislike working as a whore than before. Like at least half of the slave market on any time i check it.

Offline crazy

« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2013, 01:04:03 AM »
I've found a bug on the slave market, and i have absolutely no idea what's causing it, basically what happens is that if the dislikes, or has anything against working as a whore, everytime you click more details to show her job preferences and such, click it again to go back, and then click it to see it again her hate gets stronger. Oh and this happens every time.
Its a bug and I know what causes it just gotta find a work around for it.. Will be fixed soonish
Oh and another weird thing is that im seeing ALOT more girls dislike working as a whore than before. Like at least half of the slave market on any time i check it.
This is a new change with that patch.  Girls will start liking or disliking jobs based on there traits.. but for what ur saying I would have to say that the one that dislike it are virgins who start out disliking working as whores... I've never met a virgin who who would want to be a whore so I made virgins hate doing that job.  Alot of traits have girls disliking working as whores as it don't make sense for them to have those traits and want to whore.