Author Topic: Complete Game Download  (Read 90028 times)

Offline torrentsearcher

Re: Complete Game Download
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2014, 08:15:48 AM »
not using torrents that much myself, but from the little experience i have with them i dare say: give it some time. most torrents seemed to get more peers after a while only, don´t ask me why. if i download a torrent i usually only get bothered if there´s no seeders after lets say an hour or so.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2014, 11:52:16 AM »
I removed my old links. Seeding the new one already.

Btw, what's new? New gals? Crazy update? Fixed .girlsx from Maggot Corps.? xD
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 12:02:27 PM by Uriel »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2014, 02:45:41 PM »
I removed my old links. Seeding the new one already.

Btw, what's new? New gals? Crazy update? Fixed .girlsx from Maggot Corps.? xD

Seras is fixed, most of Lurker's new girls are added, miscellanious girls are added.  Beyond that, nothing much, but I just didn't want the same complaints being brought up again and again.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Maggot Propelled Corpse

« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2014, 07:13:03 AM »
Just a quick note since I'd guess you're not big on new complaints either ;) This includes the new version of the mod by Crazy and there have been some changes which are listed at http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=953.msg24738#msg24738

Most of it you can figure out over time but the new jobs you'll need to know at the start if you continue a saved game. Since some jobs have been renamed you'll need to reassign them, for example what used to be 'Whore for Gamblers' is now 'Hall Whore'. Before assuming the game is broken just reassign everyone making sure their assignments match the new job names. Yes it's a little bit of a pain but the game isn't broken and it only needs done once.

Some new features such as the jobs rating system looks real good, I look forward to seeing it further developed.

Offline Zangril

« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2014, 11:39:05 PM »
Could I transfer my save data from the one version to this new version without breaking anything or would I have to start a new file?

Offline Uriel

« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2014, 04:37:28 AM »
Moving to 0.5h worked for me. If you'll crash on "next week", you will need to reassign jobs.

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2014, 04:15:17 PM »
Just had a crash, what file do you need? gamelog.txt?

EDIT: just had another crash, all im doing is pressing "girl management" after a few weeks and it just crashes...
EDIT 2: ok it happened again, i saved every week until it happened and i have a save where it crashed. but after re-loading the save it doesn't crash...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:43:24 PM by b00marrows »

Offline torrentsearcher

« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2014, 12:01:59 PM »
for some reason the game crashes sometimes when i try to adjust the money spent on promotion for my movie studio, mostly if it´s done the first turn after loading a game. it often crashes when trying to look at the girls from the studio during turn summary, too, plus if u try to use the "next" and "prev" buttons in the studio, house, the arena or the clinic u end up getting the next girl in the brothel u have selected, not the location that u are actually looking at. is that something fixable?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2014, 09:50:30 PM »
for some reason the game crashes sometimes when i try to adjust the money spent on promotion for my movie studio, mostly if it´s done the first turn after loading a game. it often crashes when trying to look at the girls from the studio during turn summary, too, plus if u try to use the "next" and "prev" buttons in the studio, house, the arena or the clinic u end up getting the next girl in the brothel u have selected, not the location that u are actually looking at. is that something fixable?
Make these complaints on Crazy's bug thread.  I have nothing to do with the actual coding or development.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline torrentsearcher

« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2014, 05:06:02 AM »
sorry, didn´t mean to complain, just state a bug. but yes, u are right. =)

Offline magiko

« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2014, 03:45:59 PM »
how do you use that magnet link?

Offline toradrow777

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2014, 12:07:38 PM »
HOW THE HELL DO I USE THE FUCKING MAGNET LINK!?!?  Seriously!  I can't use the "Add Torrent from URL" option in Bittorrent, and I don't know where to go to download the actual file!  THIS THING IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL!!!

Offline Lurker

« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2014, 12:25:19 PM »
HOW THE HELL DO I USE THE FUCKING MAGNET LINK!?!?  Seriously!  I can't use the "Add Torrent from URL" option in Bittorrent, and I don't know where to go to download the actual file!  THIS THING IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL!!!

Copy the magnet link then just choose "Add torrent from URL". The link should already be there. If it isnt just paste it and press ok. Thats the only way I know of to add a magnetlink.
Granted I use uTorrent.

Offline toradrow777

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2014, 02:21:47 PM »
Copy the magnet link then just choose "Add torrent from URL". The link should already be there. If it isnt just paste it and press ok. Thats the only way I know of to add a magnetlink.
Granted I use uTorrent.

...you just told me to do what I just said I CAN'T do.  I copied the link and tried to add it...didn't work.  How about just posting the actual link instead of a magnet link?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2014, 02:30:57 PM »

...you just told me to do what I just said I CAN'T do.  I copied the link and tried to add it...didn't work.  How about just posting the actual link instead of a magnet link?

Not my torrent. Try getting utorrent instead I guess.
I cant remember Bittorrents menus. But I'm pretty sure i remember adding magnet links to said program. Suppose google could help you out.