Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025456 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #885 on: January 20, 2014, 05:59:19 PM »
Just wondering, crazy what are the main plans you have for this game?
Hard question to answer.  For now Im mostly just expanding what I can and trying to make things better.  Lots of half finished stuff in the game.  For now Im working towards adding more text to the jobs Ive worked on.  Also like to make the jobs more unqiue so that girls arent just great at all jobs.  I have alot of plans it just a matter of getting around to them have find ways to make them work.  On that note  I may have found that my job code is done wrong after I put in the visual display of a job rank it seem that its off lol.. So I might get to recode all the jobs to fix them that should be fun... ::)

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #886 on: January 20, 2014, 06:06:28 PM »
Yeah man coding is fun! :(  LOL :D  But I do appreciate the things you do man. 8)
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline crazy

« Reply #887 on: January 20, 2014, 06:47:09 PM »
Yeah man coding is fun! :(  LOL :D  But I do appreciate the things you do man. 8)
Lol coding is fun when u finally get things working like planned.  But yeah going have to rework the jobs will be easy just time consuming.. But it does fix a bug that I didn't know what was so that's a plus atleast

Offline AkiraTepes

« Reply #888 on: January 22, 2014, 06:18:11 PM »
I have the .05f version that comes with the torrent listed in http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=2234.0
But according to this thread the current version is .05g. So now the question, is it worth getting the .05g and if so how would I use it? Just do the DL and copy my character folder over or what?

Offline _rhetorik_

« Reply #889 on: January 22, 2014, 08:39:38 PM »
i guess the version .5g is just a new .exe. If that is right just replace the old one.

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #890 on: January 23, 2014, 03:21:49 AM »
I guess the version .5g is just a new .exe. If that is right just replace the old one.
Yeah, If I remember correctly the .5f exe had a couple of bugs I belive so I think .5g was a fix for them. Not 100% sure though.
Don't look at me like that! I found 'em that way....

Now no-one else has to die...
unless I think of another reason.

If found, please return to Miss Y. Rhul.

Offline crazy

« Reply #891 on: January 23, 2014, 04:42:18 AM »
Think Ill make next release .06 people seem to be getting confused with all the .05's lol..  I dont really blame them either.  I went way to long with them

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #892 on: January 23, 2014, 05:52:10 AM »
I don't blame you, still no pressure to you. You're works been pretty damn good so far if I do say so myself.

Offline Noman

« Reply #893 on: February 10, 2014, 01:04:47 AM »
Is the .05g source code linked in the first post actually the code used to compile that version? When I tried to build it I got a syntax error from a misspelled function call, and when I fixed that I got 81 "unresolved external symbol" linker errors. I didn't dig into that too much because a) my C++ is rusty (too much Java, alas), but mostly and relatedly b) the syntax error made me think it could possibly be unresolvable with the code as given...

(MSVC++2010Exp, if it matters.)

Offline crazy

« Reply #894 on: February 17, 2014, 08:55:29 PM »
Is the .05g source code linked in the first post actually the code used to compile that version? When I tried to build it I got a syntax error from a misspelled function call, and when I fixed that I got 81 "unresolved external symbol" linker errors. I didn't dig into that too much because a) my C++ is rusty (too much Java, alas), but mostly and relatedly b) the syntax error made me think it could possibly be unresolvable with the code as given...

(MSVC++2010Exp, if it matters.)
Sorry I meant to comment on this but kinda forgot.  Anyway yea that is the version I use to compile it.  But Im on VS 2008 to open it in 2010 u gotta make some changes to the code.. And I have no ideal they are u might be able to google them or maybe someone else could tell u how but as I dont have 2010 idk how sorry.

Offline crazy

« Reply #895 on: February 17, 2014, 10:30:08 PM »
Okay haven't giving an update in a long time so here goes.  As I may have said before my job is crazy sometimes I can months without having time to code any.  Other times I can code all I want to.  Right now its kinda in the no time.  But I would like to get a this new version out for you all to try.  So heres a list of new things in it but I know Im forgetting some.

1- A job rating system.  Note that its only for jobs that need it and that are in the brothel.  I havent done it for any other buildings.
2- New text for jobs.  Hall jobs have over 30 new things that can be said in the turn summary thanks to hewhocums.  Other jobs might have a few some have none.
3- The job rework was bugged and i didnt know it until I did the job rating system.  So they are all fixed and work as intened now.  They still need some more balancing but working right now.
4- HTML for some of the screens.  SO u need to make sure u copy everything into the folder u use not just the .exe
5- A are u sure when u hit quit type thing.  It pops up and asks OK or cancel it okay to go to main menu.
6- New jobs in most buildings...  I cant remember what was in last release so yeah lol

Link- https://mega.co.nz/#!NgokGQQY!e4TDHiZZX1qNiag4Iej0ZCbiZ7isjY-FuR5lIpVbcIc

Anyway hoping to finish the text for jobs then try and clean up somethings and take a look at what to do next then.  Its also very important that u use this whole update or the game wont work right.

Offline Pashax2

« Reply #896 on: February 17, 2014, 11:21:15 PM »
Fantastic! I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Good work on the update, I'm eager to test it out  :)

Offline BlackWolf Inc.

« Reply #897 on: February 18, 2014, 02:38:41 AM »
Don't know if it's just me but it crashes on boot-up when I try it

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #898 on: February 18, 2014, 02:55:01 AM »
Excellent!  Thank you for the postage, Crazy!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline crazy

« Reply #899 on: February 18, 2014, 05:24:57 AM »
Don't know if it's just me but it crashes on boot-up when I try it
Did u just copy the .exe to another folder?  or the whole thing?  As there is new stuff and u need all of it not just the .exe