devolution

Author Topic: Monthly Schedule  (Read 3429 times)

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
Monthly Schedule
« on: April 21, 2011, 09:26:44 PM »
Hello there.

It's just a random idea, but I think it would be useful to be able to schedule different jobs for a girl over a month. Let me explain:
Each month is divided in 4 weeks.

1st week:
     Day: Waitress ; Night:Rest

2nd week:
     Day: Singer ; Night:Rest

3rd week:
     Day: Rest ; Night:Stripper

4th week:
     Day: Rest ; Night:Rest

This way, you can have a girl do multiples things without having to redo the whole schedule every time.

Offline djwhite1984

Re: Monthly Schedule
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 05:56:00 AM »
An alternative would be to expand the job 'Matron'.
Give her lessons, books, exp, level her up .. and she does more and more of your job.
So we need a new menu for organisation, perhaps Matron / Torturer with some sliders.
And in the Girls Details clickable Options (activate/deactivate) for 'possible Jobs'

How does that alternative sounds to you?

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 08:10:45 AM »
Sorry guys, you're just going to have to do all that manually, and they aren't really going to add in new features into the game. There's already things missing from the last (1.29) version (such as making movies, there's like 3 jobs associated within that, but they were too buggy for the 1.30 versions) and other things. You guys are new, but the dev team are all working on other games at the moment, but your ideas are always welcome!

Offline djwhite1984

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 12:56:13 PM »
Of course!
I started a concept (with all buttons, infos, ..) for 1024x768 (4:3) and 1280x720(16:9).
The reason why: I start reading in the upper left and end down right.
I'm missing the 'statusbar' at the top.
And if I mixed up all these buttons und generated new ones, written new XMLs (with the red lines of the concepts), I would need someone who can compile the .exe with a bigger TrueType List Fontsize.
So the topic 'schedule' is important for me and my concepts.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 10:38:59 PM »
If your willing to touch the .exe file, maybe you should talk with THEFUTURE. I don't know if you've seen his UI mods, they were just released recently. Maybe you could work together to save you some time? Maybe you could make a 1900x1080 mod? ;)